RING POPS. M.S

Wrote on 6-8-022
Published on 6-8-022

Pronouns- They/them bitch

Word count- 800

Ok so the idea is from a vid I watched like 4 yrs ago and it still hasn't left my mind so uhm yeah that were the idea is from 💀

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

MATT'S POV

Me and my brothers were filming a vid where we go up to random people and proposing to them with a ring pop.

"Nick go go go go! Before he leaves! Hurry!" Chris said nudging the oldest towards a male that looked around the age of 17-19.

"Ok ok give me a ring pop!!" The oldest yelled towards the youngest.

"Ok here go, go, go, go, go!" I pushed him while holding the camera.

Me and Chris watched as our brother went behind the male on one knee and tapped the middle of his back, the male turned around and looked at Nick with a soft smile. Me and Chris weren't able to get anything from what they were saying but we watched as Nick slid the ring pop onto the males ring finger on his left hand, stood up and gave the male a small hug and took his phone out, and from what I could think of one asked for the others number, Nick walked back with a wide smile.

"I GOT HIS NUMBER!" He yelled with a goofy grin on his face.

"Oh and his name is Caleb and he's 19!" Nick continued.

"Congrats man, ok well now it's Chris' turn... let's see... there is a girl over there" I said pointing to a young female across the street.

"Mmm... no to far we should go to a store and do it!" He said.

We hoped into the van and started driving to Target, once we arrived we got out the car with the camera and went in asked for permission to record, got permission and then looked around for a girl that looked around our age or so. We found one in the food lane. Chris walked up to her and the same process with Nick had happened with Chris. The girls name was Amy and she was 17 years old.

Now it was my turn...

We walked out of Target and got back into the van and drove to a park hoping to see somebody while we were walking around.

We got out the van and spotted a somebody running away from a little boy. They looked around our age so we walked near them and waited for them to stop running around. After about 10 mins the boy got picked up and the person was standing under a tree, I took the time we had to go up to them and kneel down and tap them slightly on the shoulder....

Y/N'S POV

I was at a near by park with my little cousin Jamie we were running around till I got a call from his mother saying that she was near by and that she will be picking him up soon. I took the chance to play around with him for the little time we had, we went on the playground, on the swings, and just really ran around being little kids. He was only 5 and I acted like a 5 year old so it wasn't that hard to get along with him considering we were each others favorite cousin.

He had left after about 10 mins and I was pretty tired and didn't have enough energy to get up and walk home so I stood under a tree on my phone scrolling through Tiktok and instagram until I felt a soft poking on my shoulder I turned around with a soft hum releasing from my lips and looked to see a guy around my age kneeling down on one knee.

If I'm being completely honest I was highly confused and didn't know what to say to him so all I did was stare at him waiting for him to say something and if I'm still being completely honest he was pretty cute...

"Uhm... will you marry me...?" He asked holding up a ring pop still on one knee.

"Oh.., I mean sure!" I said with a soft smile as I put my left hand out as he slipped the ring pop on he looked up at me and spoke once more.

"Uhm my names Matt, you?"

"Y/n" I said looking at the ring pop on my finger

"Well Y/n... we'll have a RING POP marriage."

"We sure will"

••••••••••••••••••••

IF IM BEING HONEST I WANT THIS! LIKE IF MY FUTURE BF DOESN'T DO THIS WE ARE DONE FOR!

anyways this was full of shit but uhm hope u enjoyed ig! :)

ALSO PLZ GIVE ME REQUESTS OF WHO U WANT ME TO DO!! THX LOVE U

•ollie• :3)