JULIET N.S

Written- 07-02-022
Published-07-02-022
Word count-1010+
Pronouns- she/her

[Nick is ur friend here!! So don't come at me!!]

I want their new merch but I cant get any 😿 gonna cry my self to sleep bcuz of that
••••••••••••

"Juliet by Cavetown now playing"

I layed down in bed listening to music on Spotify laying down on my bed like a star fish.

'I need to cry but I can't get anything out of my eye or my head'

The world was a bit dead to this point. Plus the stranger things volume 2 was... the end of me... the end

[DON'T SPOIL IT FOR ME I HAVN'T WATCHED IT THE SPOILERS IS ALL I KNOW AND SO FAR I DON'T WANNA AATCH OT 😭]

'Did I die?'

The past few weeks I have done anything, u figured out that I was getting cheated on by my partner, I haven't told anyone... not even Nick...

'Need to run, but I can't get out of bed for anyone not for you, ooh'

I've been forcing myself to get out of of bed the first few weeks of June... now whenever someone asks "hey Y/N wanna hang? Or come over?" I tell them I'm busy... although I just don't want to get up.

'My sour boy is a pain, I wanna shoot him in the brain. But I'd miss him in the morning'

Now that I think about it... I was probably comping out harsh to all of them...

'It really hurts... When I need to so bad, but I can't see her My Juliet, my special girl'

Honestly... they weren't worth my time... or was I not worth their's... ugh idk

'But I need to understand'

I don't understand what I did...

'When I can power though, and when I need some help from you'

Maybe being locked up in my room isn't working...

'When I should stand my ground, and when I need to just sit down'

Y/N just shut up...

'Sometimes I act... like I know but I'm really just a kid with two corks in his eyes, And a bully in his head'

When your with Nick you always feel better... and very childish... no you can't just start talking to him after ignoring him...

UGHHH... pick up the phone

No DONT...

Just do it!

Back off.

Whatever

'I wanna make. A color that no one has seen before, I hope that she looks at me and thinks "Shit he's so pretty" someth-'

The music stoped as I heard the sound of my ringtone.

I looked at the caller ID

'Bird Owner 🐓 is calling'

Oh no...

Just pick up.

I picked up

"Y/N!! Open your door I've been nocking for 5 minutes already!!!" Nick said before hanging up.

I went to the front door and opened it to see Nick.

"Hi" I said with a small smile

"Hi!" He said a fit worried