I GOT A CAT! N.S

Wrote- 6-10-022
Published-6-10-022
Word count-1100+
Pronouns- he/him

I RESPECT NICK BEING GAY AND IF UR ONLY FUCKING HERE FOR CHRIS AND MATT GET TF OFF MY DAMN BOOK! AND IF U DON'T SUPORT HIM WHAT TYPE OF FUCKING PERSON ARE? UR A FUCKING FAN OF THEM BUT DON'T SUPORT HIM? LIKE STFU! AND GET TF AWAY FROM ME! ok bye bye thank u! ❤️

In this story the reader is a male considering a nick is gay! :)
••••••••••••••••••••••••

Me and Nick have been dating for almost 7 months and if I'm being honest that would have to be the longest time in a relationship I have ever been in.

I wanted a cat but was never able to get one because of my parents not wanting me to, but I moved out 2 months ago into an apartment and I took this moment to buy my own cat. [OK LISTEN IF UR ALLEGIC TO THEM I'M SORRY! I AM TO SO IDK WHAT TO DO AND I CAN'T GET ONE BUT I WANT ONE SO LIKE IF UR ALLERGIC IM DEARLY SORRY FOR THIS].

I went to a pet shop [idk what to call it] and got the stuff for the cat.

I got cat food, toys, ECT. The person I used to live next to was selling cats, or so I thought they were cats, IT WAS A FUCKING KITTY!

That made my life so much happier, just not the fact that the kitty would be pissing every where and shit, BUT IDGAF!

I got everything and started heading to the house to get the kitty. It was a nice house but we don't need to talk about that. I got the cat and started heading to my car I didn't have to pay because the owners were just that kind to me!

I got to the apartment and was just playing around with the cat, I figured the cat was a boy and I named him Adie [ ok uhm when u say the name it's pronounced [Ah-De] the A is like how it's pronounced like the vowel and then D is just LIEK ur saying D IDK HOW TO EXPLAIN IT BUT I HOPE THAT HELPED PLUS IDK HOW TO NAME CATS MY FIRST CAT WAS NAMED MRS.PRINCESS 💀 I was 7 so uhm yeah...]

I was messing around with the cat until there was a nock at the front door. I put the cat on the couch and walked over to the door.

NICK'S POV

I was going to my boyfriends house and my brothers had to stroll along, we hoped into the car and drove to his apartment. We got there and I was going over some rules, mainly to Chris.

"Ok both of you, no bullying, and you Matt don't bully Chris ok?" I said looking at him from the back.

"Ok. Ok. Can we go?" They both said to me getting out the car.

"We'll sense you guys are already out the car" I said unbuckling my seat belt and getting out.

We walked up the stairs and nocked on his door and waited. We heard some rustling and then the door opened.

BACK TO YOUR GAY POVS 😔❤️

I opened the door to reveal Nick, Chris, and Matt. I looked at them with a smile and moved away from the door and let them walk into my apartment.

"They walked in and I watched as Chris started sitting on the couch.

"NO!NO!NO GET OFF MOVE!" I said shoving him away from the couch.

"OW! What was that for?" He said running his arm.

I glared at him and looked at the couch to see that Adie wasn't there anymore. I started panicking and started throwing the pillows off the couch I threw one and saw that he was stuck behind one. So I grabbed my phone went onto Tiktok and posted a vid of him.