DUMBASS S.T

[THE READER IS THEIR SIBLING!!!]

Requested by -chrissturnioloo-

Don't question... anyways srry for the wait!!!

Written- 07-05-022
Published-07-05-022
Word count-909+
Pronouns- she/her

Lover boy [🧍‍♂️]
••••••••••••••••••

I was in my room looking for what I needed mostly thinking about that backstabbing hoe pearl...

She said some shot about my brother Chris... I had a huge headache from the rage luckily nothing got physical...

"Your brother Chris is actually really hot but if I'm honest... he's just an embarrassment! I honestly can't believe you still hang out with him"

Those exact words she said... man if I could! I would have snapped her neck... but of course Some random ass hoe pulled me away, took me home, and told my brother... so here I am in my room laying on my bed.

The door burst open from Chris, I could see the pure anger on his face.

"Next time that happens you will be in serious trouble!" He shouted at me

"I was just trying to prot-"

"No! I don't want to hear it from you! You can't be doing this shit! Your damn well lucky that girl pulled you away from that shit! And your lucky I'm not going to tell mom about this" he said waving his hands around.

"Listen to me Chris!" I yelled to him.

"No! Ok! I told you I don't want to hear it! For fucks sake Y/N who knows what would have happened! You could have gone to fucking juvenile! Your only fucking 15!" He said pacing around my room.

"Chris! Please! It was a good reason! Just listen to me for fucks sa-"

"NO! OK! I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU GETTING INTO ARGUMENTS!" He yelled and with that he left the room slamming the door shut

Fucking shit...

After about 10 minutes all three of my siblings burst threw the door.

"Y/N what the hell?" Matt said... or asked I don't know.

"CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!" I yelled at them

"Chris we should probably li-" Nick started but got cut off...

"No! She shouldn't be getting into arguments period!" He yelled to Nick

"He has a point" Nick then said to me

"HWY WON'T YOU JUST LISTEN!"

"Because you are our little sister and we don't want you getting hurt ok?!"

"If you get into another argument I swear to fucking god I will tell mom ok?! We are letting this one slide! Ok?" Matt said

"Holy fuck! Get the hell out of my room!" I yelled shoving them out, if they don't want to listen to me, I don't have to listen to them...

"Y/N! Open the damn door!" Nick shouted

"We aren't done talking to you!"

"FUCK OFF!" I yelled to them

I heard the sounds of faint footsteps as they walked away.

I had the door bob of one at the door of a house.