1. Reincarnation

'Mm, where am I?' A male voice says in his mind.

"Process at 75%." A faint female voice is then heard.

'Huh? Who's that?' The male thought to himself.

"All systems are functioning smoothly. The chip is functioning at full capacity." The faint female voice said.

'A chip. Is that a computer? Am I in a hospital? The last thing I remember is getting into an accident with the bus I was riding getting hit by a truck.' The guy thought to himself.

"Energy levels stable. Motor functions stable. Date feed complete. Project Zero is stable. Waiting for awakening." The female voice said.

'Project Zero? Awakening?' The guy thought to himself confused.

He then tried to feel himself and he felt strange. It felt like he is inside some kind of liquid and while he could feel his body it felt different than before. He then focused and tried to open his eyes. It was a bit difficult but he was finally able to open them as it revealed jet black eyes.

He heard a gasp from the female as his eyes fully opened. He realised that he is in some kind of green liquid as he could see bubbles. His attention however was then drawn to the girl in front of him as he could see her clearly. And his eyes widened when he realises who it is.

Standing in front of what he presumes as his test tube is none other than Ciel

Standing in front of what he presumes as his test tube is none other than Ciel. A protagonist of the Megaman Zero series which he is a great fan of. She is wearing the same clothes as her with an added addition of a white labcoat. She has a tablet in her hands as she is looking at him with wide eyes.

He then moved his body and he managed to get his hands in front of his eyes and he saw a familiar pair of hands.

'Red armor with yellow. Black and white gloves? Could I be?' The guy thought to himself.

While he was thinking that his action caused the girl to come out of her stupor as she started to frantically type into the tablet.

"Project Zero has awakened. All functions are stable and ready. Opening the tube." The girl said as she typed into the tablet.

Then the liquid inside the tube was drained out as the man stood on the tube. Then the glass rose up as he looked at the girl in front of him. Said girl is looking at him with wide eyes. But then she coughed to herself and looked at him with a serious face.

"Project Zero, state your serial number and purpose." The girl said seriously.

The project Zero was confused about what she is saying but then he got the information she was asking for when he thought about it.

'I managed to recall it so easily.' The guy thought to himself.

"Serial Number: X2OA - 000. Purpose: Protection of Mankind from the Threat of the Honkai." The guy said seriously as he said the information.

But it only took a second for him to realise what he had just said as he blinked his eyes.

'Wait a minute. Did I just say Honkai?!' The guy thought to himself with wide eyes.

The girl didn't see his expression as she is typing on her tablet.

"System functions are normal and the robots purpose is also correct. Currently, no problems detected, must keep on monitoring for further data." The girl typed into the tablet.

The guy managed to school his face as he looked at her with a serious look. She looked at him with a smile.

"It's good to finally meet you Project, I mean Zero. I am CIEL, your creator." The now called CIEL introduced herself.

"It's nice to meet you CIEL." Zero said to her.

CIEL blinked when she heard him call her by name as she became a bit confused. But then shook her head as she looked at him seriously.

"I need to run some tests on you before I can show you to my superiors." CIEL said to him.

"As you wish." Zero said as he decided to obey her for the time being.

CIEL nodded happily before telling him to follow her. He followed her but he passed a mirror and managed to see himself. He found that he indeed has become the legendary Megaman Zero.

'Well, it looks like I have reincarnated in Honkai Impact as Megaman Zero

'Well, it looks like I have reincarnated in Honkai Impact as Megaman Zero. Who would've thought.' Zero thought to himself as he walked behind CIEL.

End Chapter

Thanks for reading my book.

Please leave a vote and comment and keep on supporting my book.