Chapter 7

𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐞

Swings and kicks were delivered non stop to the police force, some yelled for others to get a grip that none of them were prepared for

Swings and kicks were delivered non stop to the police force, some yelled for others to get a grip that none of them were prepared for. Covered arms and legs kicked and made cops soaring, while a single long appendage caused some to squeal and cry in fear of being bit or strangled.
Some lost a good chunk of their teeth, some were thrown, but they all ended up in one place.

Locked in cells, so none could escape or call for back up.

Shark, Webs, piranha, Wolf and Snake all watched in pure disbelief as they witnessed one of the most brutal, yet beautiful fighting style that these two hidden criminals had shown. And undeniably stolen the show.

As the two finished up, they walked and slithered to the unsuspecting gang, who backed away with worried and anxious faces, not wanting to be beat and slammed shut in a cell.

But worry immediately shifted to shock when both of their hidden faces were revealed to be none other than Diane Foxington and (Y/n) (Y/ln).

Both of their names were exasperated out loud.
A certain pare of eyes were caught against the Vice, who caught Snake quickly. A smile had graced their face, one Mr. Snake had to muffle a small surprised puff of air, wide flustered eyes and red scaled cheeks.

"But how do you know how to do all that kick-kick, punch-punch?"
Piranha gaped his jaw, still starstruck at what he had just witnessed.

"Wait a sec, your The Crimson Paw AND The Diamond King?!"
Wolf's eyes widened when Diane and (Y/n) had smiled at their realization.

"The queen and King of cons, acrobatic and swiss army knife, stole the Zumpango diamond twice, once for profit, second time just for fun.
Never identified, never caught."

Diane looked almost impressed, a smirk ghosting her lips while placing a sassy paw against her hip.
"Huh, guess we're still the best bad guys the world has ever seen."
Diane felt her arm being lifted a bit, (Y/n) had inspected the small cut her suit had gained during their battle there.

"Unh, at least we used to be." The female snake laughed at her friends words, shaking her head.

"And you... What happened? You couldn't possibly be the Diamond King.. you-"
A small sigh and a roll of her eyes were more than enough to stop Wolf in his tracks.

"It's a family thing, gave that up a long time ago, the original King, just kinda... Retired?-"
And just before (Y/n) explanation was questioned, the alarms blared. Diane ears were pinned back from how loud everything had gotten, quickly they both brought back their head coverings and masks to not be seen by back up.

Just when they thought they were surrounded, (Y/n) had slithered on Diane's shoulders while the fox jumped against the gangs shoulders and arms to go air born..