Chapter 2

Disclaimer: The art on top and the short Gif Animation for FLIPACLIP we're made by me. Please do not repost without permission.
⚠️Long chapter!⚠️

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐚

Itchy dresses and the uncomfortable feeling of eyes begins to run over (Y/n)

She looked out the tinted windows and saw what seemed to be piles of people wanting to take a picture of Diane, Marmalade, and non other than themselves.

Unable to take the feeling of dread and the uneventful future. She laid her head back on the seat.

"Hey, you okay?"
Diane, having a beautiful pinkish-purple sleeveless dress, asked. Her hands holding onto the wheel of the vehicle. Her eyes held worry, but she pulled a smile for comfort to her friend.

The serpent's eyes casted downward, playing with the leaf of her buttercup flower clip.
"Diane, crowds aren't my thing. You know this." She exasperated, her body coiling around itself to seem smaller.

"People are going to be looking at me, pictures are definitely gonna be everywhere... I was glad enough when we had to get the hell out of that stage yesterday!"

"Woah, Woah! Easy there, it won't be that bad." Diane breathed calmly, turning the wheel to park close to the entrance.

"And how do you know that??" (Y/n) hissed, her head resting against the glass when the car stopped.
Keys being pulled from the ignition, causing the headlights to go out along with stopping the vehicle.

Diane's body turned around, her body facing (Y/n) to make sure she could see her.
Paws gripping her white purse and then taking (Y/n)'s tail to slightly pull her.
Diane's eyes glowed under the light, beautiful shining emeralds looking down to geode pools.

"I don't. But what I do know, is that your strong enough to take this."

(Y/n)'s eyes shifted from the window, to the fox by her side.

"Remember that time you had to largely improvise during the-"

" The Calcite Lapis lazuli heist. I absolutely hated that night."
She glared back at the memory.
Tail instinctively placing itself on the pearl necklace that they had stole on that exact night.

"Your voice was amazing though, and once we had that damn necklace, we were out of there with the crowd screaming your name. And you... You had the most biggest smile I ever saw on your face." The silence was comfortable, the memory fresh on both of their minds.
With new found confidence, (Y/n) had unraveled and open the door.