Chapter 3

𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝

✨Long chapter✨

"So help me Diane, if I get one more letter about questions with the progress of "The good guys" I will, oh-ho, I WILL use my power on the mailing system!" (Y/n) had screeched, throwing the paper down onto her desk about the uproar of last week's ...

"So help me Diane, if I get one more letter about questions with the progress of "The good guys" I will, oh-ho, I WILL use my power on the mailing system!" (Y/n) had screeched, throwing the paper down onto her desk about the uproar of last week's fiasco.

Diane shifted against her chair, overlooking her own paperwork as Governor, having to take off her glasses to rub her eyes. Placing them to the side to take a small break.

"It'll only be for the next couple of weeks, I'm sure the professor has got things under control." The fox reassured, soft paws grazing over the local news paper to take a small peak at what has been going on.
(Y/n) slithered out of the confines of her warm spot next to the sunlit window, opting to go and get herself a small snack.
Before leaving she tilted her head back to peer at Diane's soft face, reading and flipping over the thin news paper.

"Ya need anything DeeDee? I'm getting Dinner."
The female snake called, causing Diane's head to turn ever so slightly up.

"No, no. I'm fine, Thank you (Y/Nn). I just ate this afternoon." She waved off, her laughter becoming muffled when she drank her lukewarm tea. The serpent nodded and let Diane scale the papers tall words and framed black and white pictures.

Half hour had passed sense (Y/n) had slithered back into office to see an absolutely enraged Diane.

She had already called for a car to be dispatched and escorted to the Marmalade residents ASAP.
The quick sound of hard flats had echoed the walls as she had grabbed her purse and keys.
"Diane! Hold up- what happened?" (Y/n) had paused to a complete stop when Diane had went back around her drawer to grab the neatly folded up news paper.
She then walked right back over and presented the ever so glorious photo of none other than Wolf, Snake, Tarantula, Piranha and Shark, in fuzzy animal onesies.

Taking a closer look, Shark was smiling nervously, tiny Guinea pig's clung onto the top end of his teeth, the look of horror we're struck on all of their faces. Wolf had taken ahold of Snakes neck, as the last shot had made it seem as if Snake had hacked up a remaining Guinea pig from his mouth; Which is quite possible with the track record these guys had.

(Y/n)'s tail crumpled the thin paper with a shaking tail. This is what happened in under a damn week?!

"C'mon, our ride is here. I have some words with the professor."
Diane glowered to the door, her paw reaching for it, pulling down the silver knobs confined engravings to head outside.
A silent nod came from the female serpent, a hard look on their face as they slithered right alongside the foxes silent steps.