First Time

smut warning
summary: Hailee is known for being a "fuck boy" and a bad girl around town. Shes not famous in this but she's known for being a trouble maker and never committing to any girl. Y/N is a sweet nerdy girl that Hailee has been trying to sleep with.
G!P Hailee

Y/N POV

"I don't fucking care" Hailee spat as I began to clean her bleeding hand. She had gotten into a fight with her dad when he decided to bring his new girlfriend around without telling her he got into a new relationship. She punched a mirror in her room and cut her hand up pretty bad. I've been spending a lot of time with her ever since she told me she's failing our history class. At first I said no but she agreed to pay me so now here we are.
"Well you should care. Look at your hand" I responded. She grunted and snatched her hand away

"Hey I was cleaning that!" I said, annoyed because i'm just trying to help.

"I don't want your help if you're gonna be judging me" She said looking away.

"I'm not judging you, I just don't like that you get mad and punch things. You're doing nothing but hurting yourself." I say, reaching to grab her hand again.

"You care about me?" She said while turning her head to look at me in the eyes

"Umm, will I be in trouble if I say yes?" I say jokingly but not really.

"You'll never be in trouble with me baby" She said inching her face closer.

Out of instinct, I pull away. She always does things like this but I know she just wants me for a quick fuck. I've heard stories about how many girls she sleeps with just to ghost them the next morning.

"Oh fuck off Hailee. I didn't mean it like that and you know it." I respond moving back and realizing i'm now pressed up against the counter of her bathroom.

"Then tell me how you meant it baby? let me say thank you for taking care of my hand." she says inching closer to my face once again and putting her hands on either side of the counter so i'm trapped

I blush at her pet name. She really does get me all excited but can you blame me? she's so naturally attractive but i know we could never be anything so i don't give in.

I turn my head to the right and say
"You wish."

She leans slightly down since i'm shorter and brushes her nose right on my neck, breathing me in
"You're right, i do wish. i know you like me just give me one kiss and i'll leave you alone" she says still breathing on my neck

"Just one?" i say letting out a breath i didn't realize I was holding.

"Just one." She replies putting her hand on the underside of my jaw to turn my head to face her.

"Fuck it" I say

She smiles and moves slowly to put her lips on mine. I take her bottom lip and move at her slow pace, she's a slow kisser and it makes everything 10x hotter. She turns her head and pushes her body into mine so we're pressed up against eachother and i gasp. She then takes this opportunity to put her tongue in my mouth and lick at mine.
Without thinking I moan into her mouth

"Fuck" she groans and pushes me onto the counter so she's in between my legs

She goes back to kissing me and squeezes my hips. We make out for another minute when suddenly i feel something poking my thigh. I quickly open my eyes and push her off.

"You said one kiss! that was way more than just a kiss" i say out of breath and trying to control myself. I glance down at her groin to see if i could see it.