🧡🖤 New Zealand🖤🧡

...eugh.
why am i writing this..?

u may be wondering 'hey marque why do u say that?'

well

...

im gonna write new zealand sticking a popsicle up her vægïna.
so.
thats why.

inspired by a comment on reddit (posted up above if ya wanna see the part of it that inspired me) on
r/NotHowGirlsWork

no im NOT writing the toothbrush one... thats a line i cant cross lmao

warnings:
popsicle secks
almost caught
outside secks.. well specifically on a balcony but yk
mæstürbation

also i mean like one of these popsicles

not these lmao

you still wanna read it?

...you still wanna read it?

okay
enjoye ya weirdo
(i mean to be fair i DID write it so... that probably makes me a bit weirder than u tbh)

also posting on my bday because.. i dont want 2 wait until like the 30th :')
___

New Zealand fanned herself with her hand, panting as she sat on her room's balcony.
It was so hot outside, abnormally so, but it was even hotter inside since the AC was broken. Britain and France were both at work, so she was home alone with her brothers, melting in the heat.

She had taken off her pants, switching them for a skirt instead, and while it helped with the heat, it wasn't a cure.

Then, she had an idea.

Maybe a popsicle would be nice? Well, if America hadn't eaten all of them yet..

She hopped off of her chair, running inside and to the kitchen. There stood Canada, standing in front of the open freezer while sweating.
"O-oh, hey Kiwi.." He said quietly. She had completely forgotten that Canada got hot extremely easily, which is why he always kept his room at a cool 10° Fahrenheit.

..But the AC was broken, so it looked like he couldn't do that.

"Hey, Cancan. I was just gonna get a popsicle, are there any left?" He seemed to have a moment of realization after she said that, looking excitedly in the freezer.

"Yeah, yeah, of course, but you just gave me a great idea!" He handed her a popsicle, pulling the entire tray of ice out of the freezer and running upstairs with it.

'Huh.' New Zealand thought before looking down at her popsicle. She eagerly unwrapped it, smiling as she laid her eyes upon it.

Running back to the balcony, she shut the door and sighed in relief.
Licking the popsicle, she felt the coldness seep into her bones and she immediately felt so much better.

Then, she dropped it.

"Ah! No, no, no-?!" She jolted as it landed against her underwear, quickly reaching her hand down to pick it back up before she stopped.
It actually-

..It actually felt kinda good..?

She blushed as it seemingly rubbed against her, gently moving her hips up into the coldness.
It just wasn't enough. No, it was nowhere near enough.

Picking up the popsicle, New Zealand quietly whined at the loss of coldness before kicking her underwear off.
It'd feel better down there than it would in her mouth, she figured..

She drooled as she saw it in this new light, and it looked like the feeling was mutual from the juice dripping off of the popsicle.
Wait- no. It's a popsicle. It doesn't feel.. anything, actually.

Putting the popsicle in her mouth, she coated it in her saliva to make things easier. It tasted.. Really good, actually. She didn't think that she'd ever had this flavor before.
She hadn't even bothered to really take in the taste earlier, too preoccupied by trying to cool down.

New Zealand pulled it out of her mouth before she got lost in the taste, taking a few deep breaths before pressing the popsicle against her clit.
Biting her lip at the coldness, she slowly guided it inside, feeling it stretch her open as she pushed it deeper.

"A-ah.." She quietly moaned as she put her leg on the arm of the chair, enabling her to put it even further inside of her. Soon she reached as close to the end of the popsicle as she was willing to go, pulling it out before pushing it in faster than earlier.

New Zealand covered her mouth with her hand as she continued to thrust it into her, beginning to set a steady rhythm.
She felt like she was in heaven, the heat practically dissolving around her as she moaned. She really hoped that no one was around, because that would be a really awkward talk..-

"AYE KIWI! Me and America just found a few fans in the attic, ya want one?!" She jumped as she heard her brother Australia, scream from inside of her room.
"S-sure, Aussie!"

She heard the doorknob twist, panic beginning to set in. "W-WAIT! Just- leave it in m-my room, okay?"

"Alright, I will. Bye Kiwi!"

"B-bye, Australia!" New Zealand sighed as she heard him leave.
Thank god.

She started back up again even faster, eyes rolling back at the relief from the heat. Even though she knew that it would be a nightmare to get the sticky mess out of her later, she couldn't bring herself to care as she floated above the clouds.
It was worth it. So, so worth it.

Any boundaries that she had, along with all rational thought, were completely gone at this point, drowned out by pure pleasure and need.
New Zealand desperately sped up as she felt the knot in her stomach growing tighter, moans getting louder and louder. "P-Pleease more- ah~"

Not even she was sure who she was asking, legs trembling as she slammed the popsicle into her.
The object filled all of the right places inside of her, and it was still so amazingly cold.
Her tongue lolled out of her mouth as she begged for more, a thin line of drool rolling down her chin.

With one final drawn out cry, New Zealand came onto the popsicle, arching her back as she slowed down before pulling the popsicle out of her completely.
It was covered in cum, popsicle juice dripping off of it onto the concrete.
She almost considered eating it, but thinking about it again, that was gross.

Grosser than what she had just done?

Barely.
But still gross nonetheless.

Heavily breathing, she pulled her underwear back on and threw the popsicle off of the balcony.

___

hm.
uhhh howd ya like it

this was really easy to write actually. usually smut takes soooo long but this took like less than an hour and only one session of writing

nice

WAIT aww i shouldve made this with canada
whatever its fine

anyways vote if u enjoyed it (for whatever reason)
and ill seeya soon

byee
-marque