🎃💛AMEBROS (Can, Ame, Kiwi, Aussie)💛🎃

hahahhahahahah i wrote this literally 1 day ago + the day of posting

ok so i mightve done a little whoopsie
i thought halloween was today.......

:')

anyways it isnt! its on the 31st 😊

n e wæs so ame is 14, aussie is 12, canada is 10-11, and nz is 5-6
also nz doesnt pronounce his 's' letters right yet so he says th instead of s

enjoye
___

"Boys! Get down here, or you're not going! I have places to be, too!"
Britain yelled. Her kids had been getting into their costumes for nearly an hour, and she really wasn't sure how. They weren't complicated at all.

New Zealand was being a kiwi (the bird) to match with Australia, who was dressing as an emu. America, ever the.. questionable boy, was being Ronald Mcdonald. Accurate to his character, her second youngest, Canada, was dressing as a ghost. His costume was also a bit.. eh.

Nobody had the heart to tell little Canada that he looked like a member of the KKK.

"Nooo! We're coming, promise!!" Australia yelled, rushing down the stairs a few seconds later with New Zealand in tow. He was holding the younger boy like a football, New Zealand's candy bucket clutched in his mouth while his own was in his other hand.
New Zealand, surprisingly, had no issue with this. He looked fairly calm for the situation, in fact. Halloween is at stake. Or, the candy part of it.. which was basically the whole holiday.

"Where are your brothers?" Britain asked, pulling on a black sweater. She really didn't understand why Halloween was right next to winter, but as long as her kids were happy (and distracted), she didn't care much.

"Um." Australia hesitated, looking down at Kiwi, who looked a bit less calm than a few seconds prior. "Ame was cr-"

Almost as if on cue, there was a loud scream, then thumping down the stairs. It sounded like something was falling down them, which was impossible, because..

..Canada fell down the stairs.

America followed shortly after, neither of their landings particularly graceful. He fell a few feet away from Canada, letting out a quiet groan.

Canada hopped back up, shaking his head. The bedshee- I mean, ghost costume ruffled with him as he ran up to Britain, faceplanting into her stomach.

"Hi mama." He said, looking up at her. She could tell that he was smiling even though his mouth didn't show through the costume.

"Hey, buddy." She said, patting his head before she focused her attention on America, who was still sitting on the floor. "Meri, get up. We're leaving."

"Mooom, don't call me that!" He said, crossing his arms, candy bucket in hand as he walked to the door with the others. "It makes me sound like a girl."

"They have cootieth, y'know." New Zealand said confidently from his place under Australia's arm. A bird holding another bird.. huh.

"No, girls don't.. nevermind." Britain sighed, making her way to the car. The kids followed closely behind, all sitting in the backseat.

While they drove, she decided to go over the rules.
"Alright, boys. What are we not gonna do?"

They all groaned, slumping back in their seats.
"Don't care. Tell me or we're turning around and going home."

America started. "Don't go into strangers houses, even if they offer you candy and McDonalds." Then, New Zealand went.

"Don't throw rockth at people." He stated. "..Even if they needed it."