💛💙North K. x Canada💙💛

UH. 

sooooo i ws readin 'am i worth it' like for the 3rd time...
ikik bad start but hEAR ME OUT:

CANADA x NORTH.

ehh? eh?

also north is short in this, just like in the book

set right after chapter 2 or 3 i dont remember lol
whatever chapter has the sleepover

k enjoye
___

Canada sat up, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes as he looked around. The room was almost pitch black, and it seemed like he was the only one awake.
He estimated that the time was around 1am, since that's when he usually woke up in the middle of the night.

He jumped off of the bunk bed that Japan, for whatever reason, owned.
'She's an only child, literally why does she even have a bunk bed?' Canada thought as he walked to the kitchen.

He decided to stop breaking the fourth wall before opening the fridge, grabbing a bottle of water before making his way back to the room.

Waking up at an ungodly hour was pretty much the norm for Canada at this point. He didn't remember when it started, but it was fairly easy to manage now that he'd gotten the hang of it.

He was about to walk into the room when he heard.. crying?

Canada peeked into the room, eyes adjusted to the darkness which let him see much better. Nobody seemed to be awake, but the spot where North was meant to be sleeping was shaking.

He hesitantly walked over, slightly scared of North but sympathy overpowered his fear. Sitting down next to him, he put out his hand and set it on North's back.

The trembling continued.

Now that he was closer, he could hear the shorter country softly sobbing in his sleep. Canada frowned, figuring that he was having a nightmare.
He lightly shook North, whispering, "North? Wake up- you're having a nightmare.."

North's uncovered eye shot open, heavily breathing as he looked around. Canada could see the fear on his face, rushing to calm him down before someone else woke up.

"Hey, hey, it's okay.." Canada whispered, rubbing North's back. He wasn't sure what else to do, as he was told once that North didn't really like physical conta-

...

He felt a pair of arms wrap around him, pulling him closer with a surprising amount of force. North wordlessly stuffed his face into Canada's neck, the taller shuddering at the warm tears against his skin.

Canada readjusted to put North in his lap, smiling as the shorter began to calm down. Small tremors still shook his body, but far less frequently.

"...Are you alright, buddy?" North jolted at his voice, Canada quickly apologizing for the scare.

"..Mhm.." North pulled himself back, clearly embarrassed. He adverted his eyes, and Canada quietly laughed.

"It's fine, North. Everybody has nightmares." He reassured, not doing much to stop the others' nervousness. Because North was still crying, Canada reached out and cupped North's cheek with his hand.

He began to wipe the still falling tears away, smiling as North subconsciously leaned into the touch. Canada watched as North's eyes slowly shut, leaning further into his hand as he fell asleep.

He was about to get up and go back to his bed, but quickly stopped when North held his arm in a death grip.

How did he even do that while asleep??

Canada laid down, submitting to his fate of sleeping on the floor with North.

_

"Uhm.. Canada..?" The country in question opened his eyes, immediately greeted by too bright lights.
Canada quickly adjusted to the light, now confused by everybody staring at him. He realized that the one who spoke to him was Japan.

"Yeah?" He said, clearly oblivious to the situation.

"..You might wanna look down." He heard South suggest with a knowing grin on his face.
He did as he was told, looking down and immediately freezing at what he saw.

Laying cuddled into his chest was the North Korea, quietly snoring without a care in the world.

He looked back up at the countries in front of him, uttering out one sentence;

"Please don't tell America."

"Don't tell whoo-" America jokingly said as he walked into the room, going stiff as soon as he saw what was happening.

"Uhh.. Nothing?"

He was so screwed.

*__bonus__*

"Just tell me!" Canada groaned at America's demand, ignoring it yet again. He leaned up against his locker, saying, "I told you, nothing happened."

"THEN WHY DID I FIND YOU SLEEPING WITH NORTH KOREA?!?" America screamed. The entire hall went silent, and nobody dared to move. Small whispers now seemed to echo throughout the entire hall, and to Canada, it felt like everyone was staring at him.

To be honest?
They probably were.

"Oh my god- don't say it like that, what the hell?!" Canada's face heated up, yelling out, "HE DIDN'T MEAN THAT!"

"How do you know that I don't mean it? Who knows, maybe you did sleep with North." America rolled his eyes, frowning at Canada. "Ame, you're acting crazy. Nothing happened, and you know that."

The bell rung, and America said one thing to his brother before he walked away to class;

"I'm not sure that I do."

___

the girls are fighting 🤧😖

hope u liked it, i know i enjoyed writing it o3o

pleeease follow me and give votes if you enjoyed c:

adios
-mokey