#4 Quality Time

It's been a few weeks since their Jeonju trip and now spring break was over. Everyone was coming back from their vacations, including the two.

They arrive from their home and get out in the parking lot. Yeji's first subject is different from Ryujins so the latter insists that she walk her to the lecture hall. Yeji doesn't object and complain. She actually loves how Ryujin puts in extra effort to spend time with her longer. Quality time has also always been a favorite of hers.

Hours pass by and the couple finally have their dance class together. Ryujin picks up Yeji from her previous class and they walk together to the practice room.

"Good morning students!" The dance teacher says.

The class replies with a good morning and they all start warming up. Everyone is on the floor doing their stretches.

"Okay guys, we're gonna finish the choreo we've been working on for the past month so expect to repeat a lot. We need to perfect it!" Announces the teacher.

Yeji and Ryujin get into their formations, along with the other students, and once the music turns on, they become different people.

Every movement in their bodies are full of detail and power. The control they have over their bodies simply make the dance as a whole, look more complete and full. Their expressions when they dance show what the song is about and make it more exciting.

When class ends, everyone but them leave. They stayed behind to polish some moves. Its been half an hour since and Ryujin is seen back hugging Yeji - an iconic action of the duo if I may say.

Looking at the mirror, Ryujin asks her girlfriend if she wants to go on a date later that evening.

"Yeddeong, wanna go on a date later? I've been wanting to take you out but schools getting busy and I don't wanna disturb you when you get busy."

Yeji faces Ryujin.

"Are you sure you're not busy? I also don't wanna interrupt if you're busy."

"Don't worry I don't really have much to do. We'll leave at 6:30 so we can go back home to rest and ready ourselves."

"Sounds like a plan!" Yeji says and they both chuckle.

They drive home and take a short power nap to recharge themselves for the date later. Afterwards, they start getting ready and dressing up.

"For my beautiful date" Ryujin opens the passenger car door. Yeji just laughs at the gesture and how cute Ryujin is.

She gets in the car and Ryujin makes her way to the driver seat.

"Buckle uppp!"

She follows and they leave. The drive is quiet. Comfortable silence once again.

About 35 minutes later, they arrive and are brought to their assigned table.

They order a simple steak and wine and wait for the food. While waiting, they talk about everything thats been going on. From school life to personal life, talks like this help them get to know how the other feels about certain topics.

Time must really fly quickly because they've been talking since the food arrived. It's been 25 minutes since they finished but both were too distracted with their conversation to get up and leave.

Ryujin checks her phone for the time. She suddenly covers her mouth from shock.

"BRO YEJ, ITS BEEN 2 HOURS- WE GOTTA GO" Ryujin speaks up and starts laughing hard afterwards. She can't believe they've been distracted for 2 hours.

"HAHAHA its okay! I enjoyed our time together. Let's go back home before it gets too late. The restaurant is probably closing soon"

They walk back to the car and drive home. Both of them are grateful for the time they can have together. Their company is enough for each other and its what makes their relationship and bond stronger.