#3 Acts of Service

It is spring break for the couple so they decide to visit Jeonju - Yeji's hometown, for a day trip.

Yeji is still in her room, packing some things for the trip while Ryujin is downstairs in the car, waiting for the older.

Realizing she forgot an important item, she shoots Yeji a message.

my hot cute pretty girlfriend <3333

Hey Yej, I forgot my camera- You mind bringing it down? 😘😘

Sure sure! where'd you put it?

It's on the table by my dresser 🥰

Okie got it! I'll bring it down laterr 🫶

Thanks love you ❤️🫶

Love you toooo 🥰

Yeji finishes up her packing and makes her way down the building. She's met with a smiley Ryujin, who really is just happy to see her girlfriend.

They get inside the car and start driving to Jeonju. The ride is pretty long and quiet, but its nice that the silence isn't awkward to the them. Their presence is comforting for both of them. Most conversations though were just them checking up on each other and asking if they were okay.

A few hours pass and they finally arrive at their destination. Ryujin parks by a scenic view and they get out of the car. There are a few food and drink stalls but who do you think they are to turn down the best creation in the world?! (according to Ryujin)

They find a drink stall and line up. They look at the menu to see which drinks spark interest.

"I'll have the lemonade"

"And i'll have the orangeade"

"Okay! Your total is shown on the screen" The lady says.

The two have always loved treating each other so at this point it was just a game of who'd do it first.

In this case, Ryujin won. Well to be honest, she's been winning most of the time but Yeji can't really complain knowing that Ryujin would not budge. What can you say? Ryujin Always Wins (R.A.W.)

With their drinks in hand, they walk to an empty bench and take a seat.

They use this time to admire the view infront of them, which may or may not include each other. Can you blame them though? Each had unique features that could easily take anyone's attention.

Ryujin thinks its a good time for some pictures so she brings out her camera and tells Yeji to go infront of her and pose.

"Yeddeong, go there and look at the view" She points ahead.

The taller obliges and starts posing. Ryujin fixes the other's shirt first and takes a lot of pictures. She probably has every angle of Yeji in that camera. That camera she wouldn't ever give up. If it had pictures of Yeji, then it was hers.

Yeji is irreplaceable and is one of a kind to her. The moment she knew she liked her, she knew she wouldn't replace her for anything.