#6 Hwang Yeji

"Do you know the 6 love languages?" Asks Ryujin.

"I'm pretty sure there's only five-"

"You. You are my 6th love language"

"What do you mean by that? give me a reason would ya."

"To me, you are more than the 5 love languages. Your love is unique to me and so is the way you express and receive it. You don't really fit into one particular category. Of course you're all of it to me, but I've felt that you were more. It felt like your love was beyond these categories and harder to express in words. Which leads to why you again are my 6th and favorite love language. You, Hwang Yeji are my favorite and always will be."

time skip: 3 years later

Yeji and Ryujin are now full time dancers and are known around the world. Their high school dream has come true and things couldn't have been better.

Well that was until a few days ago, when Ryujin proposed to Yeji.

—————————

Ryujin gets on one knee with the ring box in her hands. She opens it which reveals the beautiful diamond plated ring.

"Hwang Yeji, my best friend, girlfriend, and parter in crime, will you be mine forever? Will you marry me?"

Yeji covers her mouth in shock. Everything couldn't be more perfect.

"Yeddeong?"

"OH UH i do?"

"Are you sure?? Hmm you kinda sound unsur-"

"YES! I do! I will be yours forever Ryujin."

She puts on the ring on her soon-to-be wife and swings her around while they hug.

"I love you. Thank you for loving me."

"I love you too. Thank you for being with me always."

—————————

The two have made the dance community huge with their popular choreographies and viral dance challenges.

They've been labeled as the "power dance couple" many times and created a new era for dancers. Their relationship has encouraged many to do what they love with people whom they love.

They're taking a stroll in the park where they had their anniversary date 3 years ago and find a bench to sit on.

They admire the view presented infront of them and lean their heads on each other.

"Ryu?"

"Hm?"

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For making me the happiest woman alive and for trusting in me."

The younger squeezes the older's shoulder to acknowledge her reason.

"Yej?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you too."

"For...?"

"For simply existing and loving all things."

She turns her head to face Yeji's eyes.

"Thank you for being my 6th love language."

——— end ———

*a/n
thank you so much for reading! I know it was short (im sorry 😭) but hope you still liked it! I'd appreciate a vote and comments so please feel free to do so! That will be it! Till the next story!