12 - Did You Even Talk?

It was finally Friday and we were sitting in the therapist office

It was finally Friday and we were sitting in the therapist office. She was looking between the two of us. We had just had a major fight on the way to the therapist's office. We knew why but it was annoying the hell out of us.

"Okay so what happened?" The therapist asked.

"Well one of us said something stupid to the other about what that person was wearing." Chris said and I glared at him.

"Actually, what I think you said was 'Are you really going to wear that to see our therapist? A little short don't you think? You have plans with someone afterwards?!' Yeah, so that's what happened. He accused me of cheating. I'm sorry which one of us had a sex dream with someone else?!" I asked.

"Okay woah! Both of you need to calm it down for two seconds. I know what the problem is." The therapists said.

"So do I...sexual tension!" Chris said and I nodded.

"Exactly because you two have worried more about the sex aspect of your marriage then actually working things out. Did you talk this week?" She asked and I looked at Chris and he half nodded.

"We did..."

"Meaning you didn't talk about the important things. I wanted you two to take this week to talk about the divorce, what lead to the divorce and what this means going forward. You guys may be thinking you are okay and everything will be fine but that not it at all. You can't fix all problems of your marriage with sex. You actually need to talk about the hard things." The therapist said and I just looked down at my hands folded in my lap. I saw Chris's hand come over and cover mine. I looked up at him with tears in my eyes and he sighed.

"That is a topic we have decided to avoid and that's mostly on me. I know we need to but I know how the night went when everything happened. I don't want to discuss it, I don't want that hurt again." Chris said and I sighed as tear fell down my face.

"But we need to talk about it to get past it." I said and Chris sighed.

"She's right. So, I'm cutting this meeting short because my homework assignment is going to take some serious planning." The therapist said.

"What is it?" Chris asked.

"I want you to go to LA. I want you to go to the house where this all started." She said and I looked at Chris and he sighed but gave a small nod.

"I will call Megan and have her plan this." Chris said and I nodded as I wiped my tears away knowing that going to LA, where this all started could go horrible bad or amazingly good.

We left the therapist office and before I could even get in the car Chris had me pinned against my side and was passionately kissing me and I moaned wrapping my arms around his neck. He moved his lips to my ear.

"I need you now." Chris growled.

"Then you better get me home." I said and Chris shook his head.

"I have a better idea..." Chris said and we quickly got in the car. He drove to the fancy hotel that was down the street and we pulled in the parking lot.

"We are all checked in, got the key on my errand run this morning. Let's go." Chris said as he grabbed the bag from the trunk once we were out of the car. We rushed into the hotel like two teenagers in love. Once we got in the elevator Chris had me pinned against the wall and was passionately kissing me. We made out the whole way to the floor we were staying on. Once we got off the elevator Chris picked me up bridal style and I laughed hysterically. He rushed us to the room and unlocked the door. We walked inside and he playfully tossed me on the bed. He went back to lock the door and put the do not disturb sign on the door. I stood up and took off my jean jacket and got out of my dressed. I was standing there completely naked and Chris growled at me and rushed over to me. I pulled his sweater and shirt he had on underneath off.

"You teased me too damn much showing off those tattoos today." I said and crashed my lips to his when I pulled him down to me. As we kissed Chris was undoing his belt and pushing his pants down. Soon we were both naked and we wasted no time fall on the bed with Chris hovering over me.

"I love you so much." Chris said and I nodded.

"I love you too." I said.

Problem was with both of us saying that right now we were trying to convince the other one we loved each other. There was love in it, but it was hidden. Chris just crashed his lips down on my as he lifted a leg and inserted inside of me quicky and I cried out breaking out kiss. Chris growled and didn't move for a moment.

"Chris?" I asked and he just sighed.

"I just need to feel you, this is what I want to feel." Chris said and I nodded. He finally started thrusting in me hard. This was sex we had been missing the whole week. It was almost like the first time we had sex when I came back to him.

"Chris, slow please..." I begged and he smiled and started slowly stroking himself inside of me. He moaned as he did. I knew he was enjoying it more now. I wrapped my legs around his waist to take him deeper and snaked my arms around his neck and gripped on to him. He looked down at me and I saw the love I was wondering about in his eyes and he must have seen it in my eyes.

"I'm so close." I said and Chris nodded and I knew he was too since he had started thrusting slight faster.

"Me too Polly." Chris moaned out as I clenched around him. I cried out Chris's name in my release and started trembling as he gave a few more thrusts and then he was releasing all inside of me. He collapsed on top me as I trembled. I started running my fingers through Chris's hair and he looked up at me and I gave a weak smile.

"Back to LA?" Chris asked and I sighed.

"Back to LA..." I answered.