UPDATE (Positive!)

I still have no more plot to add.. and I still can't watch the show besides the last three episodes of the series with season 3 and a few snippets of what I remember throughout.

I think I'll just go with my own plot like I should have in the beginning, I'm so sorry I've taken so long to all you faithful readers.

I really appreciate your patience, I've been struggling a lot lately with.. well- life.

I'll be dishing out more chapters soon, I'm not sure when they will be..

I really wanted to be better for you all but things happen, and things change. But I do promise there will be more to this story!

Also, since I'm here!!
Thank you all so much for the 11k and counting, I swear that is so AMAZING!!
I never thought this story would take off like this, and I don't think it'd get much more than this because of how my uploads are so inconsistent and trashy but I'll try my best.

Just please be patient with me, and I will deliver.

Though, if you'd like. I can make a seperate book of little ideas I have for more Golden Guard content. If you'd like me to make it, of course. For some practice since I'm oretty rusty right now, rip.

Thank you all for the support, it means the world to me!!

Remember to:
DRINK WATER
EAT FOOD
GET SLEEP
GO OUTSIDE
SPEND TIME WITH LOVED ONES
TOUCH. DA. GRASS!!!!

I love you guys, never forget that! 💛