Visitation

Hunter was in his room when he heard a small tapping on the stained glass window to his quarter's, he sat up from his bed, looked at the stained glass window and stood up. When he went to the window and opened it there stood a little cardinal palisman, he chirped a bit. He had a small scar over one of his eyes, a crack in the wood.

Hunter's eyes widened a bit and he grabbed the bird with gloved hands; "You!". The bird chirped more, wanting to be free from the boy's grasp. "Oh- sorry!" He let go of the little bird, letting it back onto the windowsill.

He moved back onto the bed, sinking into the plush bland blankets with a small sigh. "You can't be here, what if Beloz saw you?"

The bird chirped, flying over and sitting on the boys lap, his red form on the boy's thigh. He looked down at the bird on his leg, his fluffy dusty blonde hair falling over his drained magenta eyes.

"Huh- Flapjack? Is that your name? Can you say that again?", The boy spoke, baffled that he could understand the small living wooden aviary being. The bird chirped.

"You can't be here Flapjack.. it's not safe for you. What if Beloz finds you.. then we're both in trouble.", He spoke softly to the crimson palisman.

The bird flew up, turning into a staff right in front of the young boy's eyes. He held the staff in his gloved hands, eyes starting to have a new light in them from the new found connection with the bird.

"W-woah! No way..", Hunter murmured softly, disbelief written over the young boy's face.

His hold on the bird had loosened from the first time when he held the aviary being.

This one moment will change the boy's life for the better, more than he'd ever know. This exchange between the witch and the bird will not be the first, with tons more to come. Though... There will be a last meeting.

The boy had no clue what was to come..

GUYS!! I am so so sorry, life's been so so so crazy and hectic. This chapter isn't very good.. or very long but I've had no time to write and I can't watch the show to go off of... So- I'm so very sorry to all of you faithful readers.
I'll try to get back into the swing if things, to the best of my ability.
I appreciate all of you taking your time to wait for me and all the reads put into this!

I love you all!!
Remember to:
DRINK WATER
EAT FOOD
GET SLEEP
GO OUTSIDE
SPEND TIME WITH LOVED ONES
TOUCH. DA. GRASS!!!!