Chapter 77

Chapter 77

    The sky was clear and the sun was shining brightly. The first ray of sunlight in the morning passed through the fog layer and scattered on the ground through the window.

    An alarm clock rang, and Sheng Yunfei opened his eyes directly.

    He sat up slowly, rubbed his inexplicably uncomfortable neck, turned around and got out of bed.

    I always feel as if I have forgotten something, he thought in his heart.

    Walking into the bathroom, Sheng Yunfei looked up at the mirror after washing, and suddenly found a cyan mark on his neck in the mirror.

    It's not too obvious, but you can still see it, and he can still feel some pain when he touches it.

    Sheng Yunfei blinked slowly, and instantly remembered what happened last night.

    The timeline goes back to midnight last night.

    Sheng Yunfei and Guiying looked at each other "affectionately", and he looked away embarrassingly.

    He didn't have the urge to solve problems for others, Sheng Yunfei turned over and was about to pretend that he didn't see it.

    But the ghost baby grinned, with greed in his eyes, and didn't want to let Sheng Yunfei go.

    It temporarily let go of the person on the next bed, climbed down from the fence next door, and crawled towards Sheng Yunfei's bed bit by bit.

    When something moves, the sound of rubbing against the ground is obvious.

    Sheng Yunfei sighed helplessly.

    Who knew that a single night's sleep could cause trouble.

    There was a slap, like the sound of water droplets falling on the ground, but it was actually the saliva of the ghost baby falling down.

    Seeing the delicious food in front of him, he couldn't wait to speed up.

    Suddenly Guiying's body froze suddenly, and he suddenly opened his eyes wide, a trace of fear flashed in the blood-colored pupils.

    Sheng Yunfei suddenly realized that there was no movement behind him.

    He turned around, eyes quietly opened a slit.

    Seeing someone pick up the ghost baby with two fingers, the boy looked at the things in his hand with disgust on his face.

    Ming Su only felt that this thing looked disgusting, so he threw it aside with a flick of his hand.

    In the past, Ming Su would devour whatever came, but now it doesn't work anymore, he won't embarrass himself for something too disgusting.

    Guiying breathed a sigh of relief in an instant, thinking that he was bound to die, but he didn't expect that he escaped a catastrophe now.

    As soon as he touched the ground, he disappeared immediately.

    Ming Su clapped his hands in fear, turned around and looked at the place where Sheng Yunfei was lying.

    He always felt that this person was actually awake.

    There was a hint of deep thought in the boy's eyes.

    Sheng Yunfei closed his eyes immediately before Mingsu turned around, and then slowed down his breathing, pretending to be deeply asleep.

    The cold air was gradually approaching, and he knew that Ming Su was walking towards him.

    Sheng Yunfei still didn't move.