Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    Sheng Yunfei, who signed a contract with Gu Yizhi, lived a life like a rice bug.

    He doesn't do anything every day, the only thing he needs to do is to wait for his employer's call.

    After two days, nothing happened.

    Sheng Yunfei spent the rest of his time on fitness, he looked down on the original owner's weak chicken-like figure.

    During this period, Sheng Yunfei received a call from his new agent.

    Because of the announcement of Gu Yizhi's love affair, Sheng Yunfei's popularity can be regarded as rising.

    In the past, he was a rookie with nothing, so of course he could only sit on the bench. Now that he has value, the brokerage company will certainly not let him go.

    But Sheng Yunfei of Xianyu himself, the purpose of staying in the entertainment industry is only to chase his wife, and he doesn't have the heart to work hard.

    He turned down those messy jobs in the name of Gu Yizhi, and the agent couldn't say anything for the sake of the actor, so he let Sheng Yunfei go.

    About half a month later, Sheng Yunfei received a call from Gu Yizhi.

    But it wasn't Gu Yizhi, but his manager Jiang Feifan.

    According to the address given by Jiang Feifei, Sheng Yunfei came to the crew where Gu Yizhi was filming.

    Jiang Feifei needed to leave for a while because of some things, and Gu Yizhi's assistant also asked for leave, so he thought of Sheng Yunfei, anyway, he felt that the person was idle at the moment, so he might as well do something.

    And he can't let his artist spend the 10 million in vain.

    At the same time, because of the announcement of Gu Yizhi's love affair, a love variety show approached them.

    Although this variety show has just started for one season, it is unexpectedly popular, which can be regarded as an opportunity.

    And in order to make fans truly believe that Gu Yizhi and Sheng Yunfei are lovers, Jiang Feifei took it up for them.

    When the movie is over, they will be able to enter variety shows.

    And just take this opportunity to let them cultivate a tacit understanding.

    So Jiang Feifan wanted Sheng Yunfei to take over the position of Gu Yizhi's assistant.

    When Sheng Yunfei arrived at the set, Jiang Feifei hadn't left yet. Seeing Sheng Yunfei, he hurriedly explained something, briefly mentioned the variety show, and left.

    Sheng Yunfei's attention was on cultivating tacit understanding, rounding off was to let them cultivate their relationship.

    Relying on the staff badge given by Jiang Feifei, Sheng Yunfei was almost unimpeded in the crew.

    He found Gu Yizhi's resting place on the set, and sat on the chair next to it.

    Leaning back, stretching out her two long legs, her eyes were looking for the figure she wanted to see.

    Almost at a glance, Sheng Yunfei found Gu Yizhi in the crowd.

    The red and white racing suit covered his body, perfectly outlining Gu Yizhi's slender and tall figure, his slender and thin waist, his slightly arched buttocks, and his slender, straight legs almost Can't find any flaws.