Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    It was evening again.

    After experiencing the messy incident in the afternoon, Sheng Yunfei never went out again.

    I'm afraid that something will happen to me.

    For the remaining few days, Sheng Yunfei spent almost like this, except that sometimes he would visit the worm emperor and queen.

    Except for the first time he took the initiative to call, Sheng Yunfei waited for Halls to call every time.

    He was afraid that if Hals was distracted by his communication when he was carrying out his mission, and if he got injured, it would not be worth the loss.

    Sheng Yunfei looked at the optical brain in his hand, and immediately took it the moment Halls' name was displayed on it.

    "Hols?"

    He whispered, although Sheng Yunfei could see each other's faces in every communication before, but Sheng Yunfei still wanted to see Hals standing in front of him.

    There was a burst of rapid breathing from the opposite side, and then Hals' voice sounded:

    "Lord."

    His voice was a little hoarse, as if trembling slightly.

    This time Holes did not have a video, but chose a simple call, and the wind directly overwhelmed the trembling in Holes' voice.

    Sheng Yunfei didn't think too much, he could only hear the voice, and didn't notice anything wrong with Halls opposite.

    "How's the mission over there?"

    Hals took a deep breath, and slowly replied:

    "Today, we found the stronghold of the supernatural beast, but it will take a while to process it."

    He tried his best to use and The tone was the same as usual, but in the end he couldn't help coughing lightly.

    Sheng Yunfei noticed this movement, he frowned, and couldn't help asking:

    "What's wrong with you?" There was obvious concern in his tone.

    "It's okay, Lord, it's just that the weather here is cooler."

    Hearing the concern in Sheng Yunfei's tone, Halls couldn't help but twitch his lips.

    Sheng Yunfei felt that something was wrong, but he couldn't tell what was wrong.

    It suddenly occurred to him that the past few days seemed to be the manic day of the supernatural beast mentioned in the original book.

    The reason why the original book suffered so much damage is also because those females chose to conduct investigations on the supernatural beasts in the past few days.

    "Hals, can you stop this task for a few days?"

    After saying this, Sheng Yunfei also felt that his words seemed to be out of his head and very sudden.

    When Hals heard his words over there, he paused for a moment, and then asked:

    "My lord, is there a problem?"

    He didn't think about Sheng Yunfei's purpose for saying this, but he was a little puzzled.

    Sheng Yunfei cleared his throat, and explained:

    "I got news that those supernatural beasts may have some abnormalities in the past few days, so you'd better not get close."

    Sheng Yunfei said seriously.