Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    "Is it sore here?"

    Gu Yizhi tentatively pressed his hand on Sheng Yunfei's waist.

    After all, it was his first time to give people a massage.

    Sheng Yunfei didn't know if it hurt or not. He only knew that the place Gu Yizhi touched brought a numbness and a slight itchiness, which had spread from his waist to his whole body.

    His muffled voice came from between his arms: "It's okay."

    Gu Yizhi raised his eyebrows, put his hands on Sheng Yunfei's waist, and moved himself to a comfortable position, and said quite confidently:

    "After all This is the first time for me to give someone a massage, so please forgive me for the bad things." (

    This is really just a simple massage, nothing else is done.)

    As soon as Gu Yi moved, Sheng Yunfei's body stiffened slightly, and someone still Without self-awareness, I move from time to time to find a comfortable sitting position.

    He himself sat comfortably, but Sheng Yunfei who was used as a cushion was miserable.

    Sheng Yunfei finally couldn't help but said: "You can just massage, what are you doing all the time?" "     Why

    , are you not satisfied?"

coldness.

    Sheng Yunfei became timid in an instant, and whispered: "Of course not, you continue."

    After all, the one above is the boss, so he has to give way.

    Now Gu Yizhi is more satisfied.

    He started from the back, and pressed down along the waistline little by little. He seemed to touch the abdominal muscles in front of him inadvertently.

    Gu Yizhi was surprised and said: "You still have abdominal muscles?"

    After speaking, he touched it with his hands twice, and the touch was very good.

    Sheng Yunfei gritted his teeth and said, "Tell me, did you do it on purpose?"

    "Where is it?" Gu Yizhi said seriously, but there were a few chuckles.

    As a result, in the next second, he felt what it meant to be spinning.

    The retribution came fairly quickly.

    Sheng Yunfei pulled Gu Yizhi who was sitting on him off, and immediately pressed him onto the bed.

    He put his hands on the sides of Gu Yizhi's body.

    Gu Yizhi was stunned, staring at Sheng Yunfei with wide eyes, then blinked slowly.

    "What are you going to do?"

    Sheng Yunfei smiled maliciously.

    "Don't do anything, just repay the other person in the same way."

    He reached for Gu Yizhi's waist with his hand.

    Gu Yizhi's whole body froze, "I suddenly found out that I have other things to do, yes."

    Sheng Yunfei was laughed at by the anger in front of him, he would really change the subject.

    He said empathetically: "It's okay, it will be soon, and I won't delay you."

    Sheng Yunfei's hand fell on the young man's waist.

    "What on earth are you going to do?" Gu Yizhi was a little anxious, but also a little nervous, and didn't know what Sheng Yunfei's plan was.