Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    This time it was alleged that their female father wanted Holes back, but in fact it was all Horno's idea.

    He still had some doubts about the prince's attitude towards Halls.

    What's more, there is still a glimmer of hope. He feels that Ye Yunfei should still have feelings for him no matter what.

    And the previous things were all because he was angry.

    He didn't believe that Ye Yunfei was really as good as the rumors, he was so kind to Hols, and even punished the male worm for him.

    This must be all fake.

    After all, if Ye Yunfei used to be like this, why would he bother...

    Hornuo stared in the direction of the door, his eyes full of obsession.

    His choice of Horno is always right.

    Originally, as Hals' younger brother, he shouldn't curse his brother in his heart for a bad life.

    But Horno had complicated feelings for Halls since he was a child.

    Obviously he is about the same age as Halls, but the two of them are very different.

    He envied Hals' ability and physique, watching Hals become a major general step by step, while he was just an ordinary female, he was envious and jealous.

    Obviously Hals didn't do much, but why Hals is always better than him.

    And appearance, Hals is a military female, and she looks even better than him.

    The general military females are five big and three thick, with a strong body, but Halls is different.

    Every time they show up together, it's Halls who grabs the attention.

    Fortunately, Halls' character is so unpleasant.

    Horno has always known Holes's problem, that is, he never goes back to justify anything.

    It is precisely because of this that Horno can regain all the attention on Hols, not only that, but he will also secretly slander Hols.

    It is precisely because of this that Horno later gained the love of all the insects in the family, and even the prince Ye Yunfei.

    All of this was taken from Hols, so Horno just didn't want Hols to live well.

    Although this worm is his older brother.

    "Is that His Highness's flying machine over there?"

    a worm suddenly shouted in a low voice.

    As he said, the aircraft landed not far from Hall's house.

    A female worm came out first.

    The female worm had long golden hair, her facial features were exquisite, and her pair of peach blossom eyes were supposed to be bright, but inside they were full of desolation, forcibly suppressing the coquettish feeling.

    He was wearing a neat military uniform, which was buttoned up to the top. The military uniform outlined his thin figure, with broad shoulders and narrow waist, and slender legs.

    A hint of jealousy flashed in Horno's eyes.

    It was like this every time, as long as Halls appeared, all eyes would be on him.

    Halls stretched out his hand in the direction of the door of the aircraft, some warmth appeared in his pale eyes, and the corners of his lips curled slightly.