Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    For a long time, in front of Sheng Yunfei, Gu Yizhi showed more mature, tolerant, gentle, perhaps because of his age, he has always played the role of taking care of Sheng Yunfei.

    At this time, Sheng Yunfei suddenly discovered that Gu Yizhi also needs someone to take care of him, and he also needs someone to rely on.

    Sheng Yunfei walked over.

    "Why don't you go down to eat? I've been waiting for you for a long time." He deliberately used a complaining tone to conceal the concern in his words.

    Gu Yizhi raised his head, glanced at the place where Sheng Yunfei was standing, then lowered his head again, with a flat voice:

    "I'm not hungry, you don't have to wait for me."

    "But..."

    Before he finished speaking, It was interrupted by Gu Yizhi.

    "I want to be alone for a while, can you go out first?"

    This is the first time Gu Yizhi spoke to Sheng Yunfei in such an impatient tone, he regretted it a little after he finished speaking, but he didn't know what to say What's good, I didn't talk any more casually.

    Sheng Yunfei became a little angry when he heard this sentence, and felt that his kindness was taken as a donkey's liver and lungs.

    But thinking of the pitiful appearance of the young man just now, he let out a breath slowly.

    In the next second, he took a step forward and directly hugged Gu Yizhi from the bed.

    The sudden weightlessness made Gu Yizhi stunned, and he subconsciously grabbed Sheng Yunfei's clothes with his hands.

    Gu Yizhi, who came back to his senses, immediately wanted to struggle, this was the first time he was hugged like this.

    Sheng Yunfei clearly saw his intentions, patted the young man's buttocks, and warned him in a fierce tone: "You'd better not move around, I'm not responsible for falling." He was spanked like a

    child , Gu Yizhi felt his face burn instantly, a sense of shame surged all over his body, he stopped struggling for a moment, his face was no longer as indifferent as before, he asked in a low voice:

    "What on earth are you going to do?"

    Sheng Yunfei raised his eyebrows, deliberately frightened him and said, "Why, of course I kidnapped you."

    Gu Yizhi knew that he was joking and angered him, so he was a little angry and helpless for a while: " Tell the truth."

    "Take you to a place." Sheng Yunfei said as he walked downstairs.

    "Let me down first." Being hugged by Sheng Yunfei like this, Gu Yizhi felt that he was not well.

    Sheng Yunfei shook his head: "No, what if you run away."

    After being teased by Sheng Yunfei, Gu Yizhi's previous depressed mood has almost disappeared.

    He couldn't laugh or cry for a while: "No, I swear." His tone was very serious.

    "That's fine." Hearing what Gu Yizhi said, Sheng Yunfei reluctantly let him go. After all, it feels good to hold a young man.

    It happened that the two of them also arrived at the door, and after changing their shoes, they went out.

    As Sheng Yunfei said, as if he was afraid that he would run away, he took Gu Yizhi's hand as soon as he went out.

    The young man's hands are delicate and soft, and it feels good to the touch.