Chapter 13: Raid and Rescue

Hey everyone, Author here again.

From the comments on my last chapter, people wanted The Flash to be the one to help.

I can see why, Wally being his nephew AND student so that will be implemented.

______________________________

Barry Allen otherwise known as The Flash, stood in front of the YJ team

Barry Allen otherwise known as The Flash, stood in front of the YJ team. His nephew was taken by the L.O.V a day ago. Barry wasn't one who was quick to anger, ironically, but right now, he was furious. But he kept his composure, his professionalism as he knelt down and looked at the pseudo-martian that was Izuku.

Izuku was caught immediately trying to head down to earth when he found out about Wally's location. He was going to charge in and try to save the speedster himself. However, the entire YJ team predicted that it could happen and stopped him at the Zeta Tube, convincing him to work with the other heroes.

Flash: Izuku... we will get him back. I understand you're feeling a bunch of negative emotions but we will get him back. I promise.

Izuku nodded, sniffling a bit. The poor greenette was a wreck since Wally's abduction and his mental state caused an immense level of damage to the forest of the WWP. It had looked as if a twister formed and ravaged an area of the forest.

Dick: We want to help, Flash. We want to help get our teammate back.

Dick Grayson spoke with clenched teeth. His best friend kidnapped, his brother's distraught state and his anger towards those villains.

Kaldur: What would you need of us?

The Flash: Right now Batman had tracked Wally's location but also found signatures of more Nomu creatures near the area so we contacted the Pros of Japan for assistance.

However, the product of Superman slammed a fist against the wall, causing a major indent of his fist in the metallic wall.

Connor: We don't need those pros. If they had just done their damn job in the first place, the L.O.V wouldn't have been an issue at ALL.

Connor couldn't help the burning rage he felt. One of his closest friends - kidnapped.

Artemis: Connor, cool it. That doesn't matter, what does at the moment? Planning the rescue.

In that moment, Batman decided to enter.

Batman: Good to see you are eager to go. Let's go over the course of action you all will be performing.

It didn't take long for Batman to give concise and detailed instructions towards the Young Justice squad, what their role would be during this operation. They would essentially be back-up and support if things go south during the rescue.

In case that situation arises, Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman will all be there on the scene including The Flash.

Dick: The four of you guys will be there too? Wouldn't that be a bit overkill?