Chapter 5: Test, Confrontation, Power.

Author: Helllllloooo~ back again with another chapter hehe. This time, it will be Izuku performing a evaluation test of his powers, eventual confrontation of the 'past' and a demonstration of the YJ team's strength through a sparring session against some of Class 1A and 1B.

Without keeping you any longer, here's Izuku of Mars: Chapter 5!

_______________

Class 1B had gotten a determination boost after Dick's and Izuku's speech of what they need to know about heroics in the future. A fire was lit inside them, a driving force that will further improve their quirks and abilities for the sake of keeping the peace.

Kan finally returned from the teacher's lounge, a clipboard in hand. As he stepped inside the class, he sweatdrops at the serious looks his students had.

Kan: What happened in here?

Itsuka: Kan-Sensei, I would like to suggest we all train for the remainder of the day.

Kan: Train? Can you explain why?

Neito: We just learned what life of being a hero will really be like.

Tetsutetsu: We want to be prepared for it!

Kan looked over at Robin who shrugged and Izuku merely waved shyly. Kan sighed before nodding his head.

Kan: Alright! If you are all adamant about training, we will. But first, the reason why I left for the teacher's lounge is to get the notes for Izuku's evaluation.

Izuku: E-Evaluation...?

Kan: Yes, we need to test your abilities to see where they're currently at.

Itsuka: We all had one a few days ago as well. But since it was to evaluate our quirks, and you don't have one, I wonder what it'd be like.

Kan: Well, let's not waste anymore time students. Every go change into your gym uniforms, Izuku you take one as well.

Kan adds, reaching under the podium to toss Izuku the same gym uniform.

Kan: Robin, would you like to participate as well?

Robin: No thanks, I'll just watch.

Kan nods and the students all filed out to go get changed into their uniforms.
________________

Out on the field, Class 1B were grouped up around the familiar quirk assessment area. Izuku was there now in his gym uniform, feeling a little nervous with everyone's eyes on him.

Kan: Alright Izuku, first we'll test you on the Ball Throw, afterwards we'll move onto tests like the Standing Long Jump, 50 Meter Dash and pushups.

Izuku nods.

Kan: Alright, here.

Kan tossed Izuku a soft ball, the Martian catching it.

Kan: Now, the ball has a tracker. Stand in the circle and throw it as far as you can and I'll record the distance. You can use your powers as well during this test.

Izuku nodded. As he stepped up to the circle, he and Class 1B didn't notice the two adults hiding behind the corner of the school, watching the Martian.

Izuku rotates his shoulder slightly before he reared his hand back. The entire class watched as Izuku's arm began to change shape, gaining a more muscular appearance and his fingers fusing together until three powerful claws.

Izuku: Here it goes...

Izuku mumbles before he flung the ball upwards at an angle. The sound of a whip cracking sounded the moment the ball left Izuku's grasp, the object disappearing as it shot through the air.