Chapter - 11

Warning ⚠️🔞.....

When Kinn hears his confession, he captures his lips in his without permission and start kissing. At first Porsche shocks but didn't resist him, he close his eyes and kiss him back.....

After some time Porsche taps kinn's shoulder that means he needs air supply, reluctantly Kinn leaves his lips but he starts kissing his jawline and sucks it hard, Porsche can't do anything just moans in pleasure

After some time Porsche taps kinn's shoulder that means he needs air supply, reluctantly Kinn leaves his lips but he starts kissing his jawline and sucks it hard, Porsche can't do anything just moans in pleasure. Slowly kinn's lips and tongue trails to his neck and collarbone and slowly unbuttoned his and Porsche's shirt threw anywhere in the room....

Kinn's starts doing his arts, he kiss, suck and bite his neck and collarbone, leaves so many hickeys there ..."ahhh.. ki.kinn"....while Porsche moans only in pleasure because today Kinn is really gentle with him not like that day when he kissed him like a blood thirsty vampire. Today he submit himself to Kinn in sober not under the influence of alcohol and he don't regret that not a single bit because now he loves Kinn, more than anything and he always glads that that Kinn is the first person of his life and he also wants him be the last person of his life too....

Otherside, Kinn can't control his emotions after hears Porsche's confession, it is the only thing that stops him from getting close to Porsche because he thinks whatever happened between them were just one night stand, nothing else but now everything is clear.

Kinn kissed him hungrily but gently because he wants to make love to him not just to just to satisfy his lust like last time, he wants him to feel his love for him, he wants to worship every inch of his body,  at first he kissed  his lips, his neck and collarbone, then he starts kissing his chest, also bite there, after that he moves to those tiny brown bumps that looks very tempting, Kinn immediately devour one in his mouth and suck, while pinch other with his hands, he really feels heaven not just him Porsche also moans in pleasure ....

"Ahhh, Kinn, don't stop....".... Porsche said while moaning Kinn get excited by his words , he goes down, comes to his abdomen, start kissing, licking and sucking, he bites his navel area then he opened his pants and threw on the floor and leave only his boxer, then come to his hipbone, he starts kissing gently and makes hickeys there but still he is very gentle than last time and Porsche can also feels this , he moans in pleasure and only in pleasure .....

When Kinn satisfied with his art, he hovered over Porsche and look into his eyes....

"Porsche, I want to know are you ok with this , if not I will stop here".... Kinn asked, Porsche can see his sincerity in his eyes,

"Kinn, I..."... Porsche said but cut off by kinn....

" I'm sorry I'm not asking you this when we first time do that but this time I want your full consent Porsche. I really want to make love to you Porsche but not without your consent "..... Kinn said sincerely, how could Porsche resist those soul piercing and sincerely loving eyes....