chapter - 21. (18+)

.

Warning ⚠️🔞🔞......

.

.

.

.

In the evening......

After return to the theerapanyakul mansion.....
Everyone is hell tired, everyone return to their respective rooms.

Rose takes Porsche and Alexa takes Pete with himself to kinn's room and vegas's room respectively which is fully decorated with flowers and candle for their first night.

"Porsche, you stay here, I will send Kinn."..... Rose said while standing infront of kinn's room as he nod....

"Pete , you stay here, I will send Vegas.".... Alexa said while standing infront of vegas's room as he nod.....

After some time,

Kinn and Vegas enters in their respective rooms......

Kinn's room ..

When Kinn enters inside and close the door but he didn't find Porsche so he calls him but no response then suddenly two hands wrapped around his torso, it not hard for Kinn to recognise whose hands are these.....

Kinn holds those hands and turn around to face Porsche, as Porsche hugs him tightly makes Kinn confuse but he returns the hug.....

"Porsche, what's happened? "..... asked worriedly and broke the hug when he noticed he is crying....

" I'm so overwhelmed that I got you as my husband but I'm very bad , I really don't know what's wrong with me. I'm sorry I shouldn't talk to you like that on the table. ."..... Porsche said while his eyes welled up with tears.....

"Hey baby boy , I'm not angry on you please don't cry, it's okay. Infact Not just you even I'm also overwhelmed that I got you as my wife who has such a pure and innocent heart."..... Kinn said and cups his face wipes his tears and kiss his forehead.....

"Really, you are not angry with me.".... Porsche asked blink his eyes innocently as Kinn chuckles to see his cute antics.....

'' No definitely not , how could I be angry on my cute little wife, but if you want I can be angry and punishes you severely on bed ."..... Kinn said huskily and winks at him that makes Porsche's blush, his cheeks turn red. He hides himself in kinn's chest in his shyness......

"Hey, don't be shy, if you don't want then we can sleep also. "..... Kinn said teasingly when Porsche hears that he immediately break the hug....

"Don't you dare to do that, you can punish me as much as you want but don't you dare to cancel our first night, otherwise....."..... Porsche snapped at him but can't be able to complete his sentence when he realised what he just said and looks here and there to hide his shyness while Kinn looks at him with open mouth......