chapter - 26

.

.

.

Porsche opens the door of his house and see the person, at first he surprised then embrace that person happily.....

" Chay, you are here, I miss you so much"..... Porsche said happily as chay also reciprocate the hug....

"Yeah , yeah I know how much you missed me that's why after marrying Phi Kinn, you didn't even once call me"...... Chay said with sarcasm after broke the hug......

" Chay , it's not like that I really missed you so much. I'm sorry Chay, please forgive you hia.  "...... Porsche said with guilt because chay is right after marriage he didn't even call him.....

Chay can see his brother guilty and sad look and he didn't want that he just wanna tease him not to make him sad.....

"Hia , don't be sad I'm not angry. I'm just kidding you. Please don't be sad otherwise phi Kinn will start taking my class. "..... Chay said with fake scared voice.....

"Kinn, why?".... Porsche asked confusingly.....

"Yeah, Phi Kinn only told me to accompany you because you are feeling alone . If I make you sad he will definitely take my class na. "..... Chay said....

"But Kinn didn't told me that you are coming here. "...... Porsche asked confusingly....

"May be he wanna surprise you. Now you don't take me inside or will send me from the gate only. "..... Chay asked them Porsche realised that he didn't even invite him.....

"Sorry chay I forgot to ask, come inside. "..... Porsche said and takes Chay inside.....

Few minutes later, Porsche's order also come. Both decided to had Lunch together.

Both sit on the dining table and had their lunch while Chay looking at his brother confusingly , when Porsche noticed his gaze , he up his face and look at chay.....

"Chay , what happened,  why you didn't eat your food? Is food not good?"..... Porsche asked confusingly.....

"No hia, food is very delicious. I'm just thinking about you.(confused Porsche) actually hia , you don't like spicy foods na and moreover cheese but here you ordered spicy foods and cheese pizza and sandwich with extra cheese. What happened to you. "....... Chay asked confusingly.....

"I don't know Chay but for some days I just want to eat spicy and sour foods. I'm also surprised why I suddenly start eating cheese and cheese product , maybe be because of Kinn, you know it's all are kinn's favourite foods. "....... Porsche said while Chay gives him a teasing look.....

"Haww, phi , that's not fair. For Phi Kinn you changed yourself completely . I must say you love phi Kinn so much. "..... Chay said lovingly.....

"Ofcourse I love his so much Chay, more than my Life. "..... Porsche said with love filled eyes , chay noticed his hia's smiley and shiny face that clearly indicate how much he is happy. He is also happy for his hia.....

After some time, both brothers chit-chat to each other and watch some dramas together.....

In the evening, chay goes from there because he can't stay here more because now he has to go for his guitar classes too. Porsche bids bye to Chay and also told him to take care of himself......

After chay leaves, Porsche sits on the sofa and saw dramas on TV and thinking about Chay's words....

"By the way, chay is right, I also noticed from few days, I'm changed and my taste is completely changed. I get hungry very soon and also don't know why suddenly I start having craving for sour and spicy foods just like pregnant people and ......"...... Porsche talks to himself then suddenly cover his mouth in shock and realised, 'what he just said '.....