chapter - 17

.

.

.

.

In the Evening.....

Everyone is present in the garden on the request of Kim and Macau.

"Hello everyone, I'm so happy to see you all here. I know you all are thinking why we both invite you all here "...... Kim said....

"So, let me tell you. We both invite you all here to celebrate my brother's lifetime imprisonment. In short, today is the last day of his freedom. We are going to celebrate this with you all, right phi Porsche."......Macau said and asked to Porsche as everyone laughed to hears their talks......

"So, today we all brothers prepared some surprises for phi Vegas and phi Porsche. So be ready. Please everyone takes their seats.".... Kim said and everyone seat on the chair that were already sets in the garden.....

Porsche Vegas sit beside each other in the middle ,Kinn Pete sit beside each other, Porchay and khun sit beside each other, Jom and Tem, Tay and Time, Rose and Alexa and Korn and Kan, nampheung and Path all are sit beside each other......

On the stage.....

First Macau perform a dance , then Kim and chay sing a song together then Tanakhun and Top dance together, Jom and Tem also dance together for Vegas and Porsche.....

"Now it's turn to the bestfriend's of bride and groom, that means my hia Kinn and phi Pete.".....Kim announced that annoyed both Porsche and Vegas.....

Kinn and Pete dances together and come close to each other more intimately, that's makes Porsche's and vegas's blood boils in anger and jealousy.....

"I know it's all acting, still what is the need to dance that much close to that little Lizard. It's like they are really couple".... Porsche said to himself with anger and jealousy....

"Please somebody give me a gun , just a gun ."..... Vegas said in his mind with anger and jealousy....

Then suddenly Kinn kisses Pete's cheek and turn to Porsche, whose anger on another level and Vegas too. Porsche looks at him angrily then Kinn winks to him and signals towards Vegas.....

When Porsche understand his code , he turns to Vegas....

"Vegas, don't you think Kinn Pete looks so good together."..... Porsche said with a fake smile when, Vegas hears his words he looks at Kinn angrily....

"Infact, Pete also told me that he likes Kinn, also respect him so much, and I think Kinn also likes him . Can't you see how much intimately they both dance and moreover Kinn kisses pete infront of everyone. "......" I'm so happy, if it's true then we both bestfriend will marry in same house "...... Porsche said with happily but from inside he is burn with anger and jealousy,

"Vegas, let's dance na".... Porsche said then Pete come to him and take him with himself , Kinn also comes and takes Vegas with himself. Kinn Pete and Vegas Porsche are dancing together, slowly KP exchange glances with eachother, one eyes is fill with jealousy while other's eyes fills with love and naughtiness to see his future wife jealousy and anger.....

While other cp exchange glances with eachother, one is like I don't care , while other one try to talk with him.

When Kinn noticed that he understands now it's time to excute last plan. So he changed the song and invites everyone on the stage for dance. He also try to dance with Porsche and try to coax him but he ignores him....

Vegas uses this opportunity and take Pete with himself inside the mansion and take him to a side of dining hall....

"What are you doing Vegas, leave me ?"..... Pete said angrily and jerks his hand....