Chapter 22- "Could you do me a favor?"

*Stormy*

As we passed through the living room I saw Gee passed out on the couch we had previously been sitting on. I quickly looked away from him, not really wanting to think about my current situation. As we got to the door I saw hot pink hair yet again. This time, though, it wasn't coming at me full speed. Aleea had Ray pushed up against the wall practically eating his face off. That's lovely. I went over to the coat closet and found my freshly washed pea coat. Frank opened the door for me like a real gentlemen. We walked out into the cold night. My phone had gone dead a bit earlier, but I guessed it was close to 11 PM. He linked our arms, which made me giggle a little. He made me feel like a real girly-girl; it's definitely not a feeling I'm used to.

"So, m'lady, where is your place of residence?" Frankie asked with a terrible British accent.

"Do you know where Gerard lives?" I asked.

"Yeah, I've been there a few times."

"Right beside of that." I said with a smile. He nodded. We walked in silence for a while.

"Stormy." He said.

"Yes, Frankie?"

"I have something to ask you." He was so serious. It scared me a little.

"What do you mean?"

"Could you do me a favor?"

"I-I guess...?" He had me a bit confused.

"Just take those old records off the shelf!" He sang loudly. I couldn't help but laugh and lightly punch his arm.

"You're such a dork!" I yelled. It probably wasn't the best idea to be yelling in this neighborhood at night, but I felt so alive and free right now that I didn't really care.

"I know." He said quickly before finishing the verse. I decided to join him. "I'll sit and listen to them by myself! Today's music ain't got the same soul! I like that old time rock and roll!" We sang. We must've really been a sight to see; two sober teenagers acting drunk as fuck walking down the street in the snow in New Jersey in the middle of the night. Before I knew it, we were on my street and nearing my house. I pointed it out to him

"That house right there. The one with the big windows."

"The one with the snowmen out front?" He asked. A little pain went through my heart. Could that have really been just this morning? There's no way that a little bit of alcohol could make Gee change so drastically. I looked down at my feet and nodded a little. "It looks like someone's home." He stated. I looked back up, noticing dad's car out front.

"Dad's home!" I exclaimed. He looked at me quizzically. "He went to my uncle's yesterday and he's finally home." I smiled. "Hey, Frankie, hold on just a second." I said. I unlinked our arms and walked over to the snowmen Gerard had built earlier. I kicked them both over and stomped my name out of the snow. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in through my nose. I slowly turned back around to see Frankie watching me closely.

"Are you okay?" He finally asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine. I just felt like I had to." It wasn't much of an explanation, but he accepted it. I walked back to him and laced our fingers together. I walked him up to our porch and turned to face him. "Thank you." I half expected him to ask what for, but he just nodded.

"Don't worry about it. It was my pleasure. How could I not make such a beautiful girl feel better?" He said. I felt myself blush. I leaned in and kissed him softly. As I pulled away, he gave me a hug. "Goodnight, Stormy." He whispered in my ear.

"Goodnight, Frankie. I'll see you soon." I said quietly before opening my front door and disappearing behind it.