Chapter 21- "You're such a little kid Franks."

*Frankie*

I dropped down beside of Stormy. Where's Gerard? Shouldn't he be with her? It's not exactly safe to leave someone by themselves in New Jersey, even if it is at a party. Especially if it's at a party. I gave her a hug and she looked up at me. God. She's beautiful. She sniffed and began to wipe her eyes.

"What happened?" I asked. She stared at me as if she was trying to decide if she could trust me or not. "You can tell me."

"Gee's drunk and he- he tried t-to-" She started crying again. Really? He's drunk again? I thought he quit! I stood up, trying to fight to urge to go beat his ass. Sure, he was my best friend but he deserved some shit for making her cry. She looked up at me with brilliant grey eyes. I reached down and picked her up. I carried her into an empty room and set her on the bed. I closed the door, but didn't bother to lock it. turned to see she was sitting with her back up against the big wooden headboard. She was starting to calm down.

"Are you okay? He didn't hurt you did he?" I asked. I was worried about her. She looked down at her hands. She was picking at her fingernails. I walked over to the bed and set at the foot of it.

"N-no. He's just drunk and he started kissing me and he wanted to come up here and..." She trailed off. "I'm sorry. I just... People drinking scare me. I overreacted." She said. She started to get off the bed. I placed my hand on hers to stop her. I didn't want her to go. I wanted her to stay here and talk to me. I liked her from the moment she got here with Gee. She seems so... different. Such a good kind of different.

"Stay here. With me. Just for now. Talk to me. Just... don't leave. All my friends are drunk as hell. I don't want to be alone." I pleaded. She looked into my eyes innocently. They were so magnificent. She nodded and scooted back onto the bed. She looked a mess. Makeup was smeared all down her face. "There's a bathroom right over there if you wanna go clean your face off. Your mascara ran." I pointed to a door at the other side of the room. She silently walked over to it, gently closing the door behind her.

*Stormy*

I leaned against the door as I closed it, taking in a deep breath. I turned towards the mirror and gasped at the reflection. I looked like shit. I took some toilet paper and wet it a little in the sink. I ran it over my cheeks, attempting to wash the mascara off. After I got the majority of it off, I ran my fingers through the tangles in my hair. It wasn't much, but it was an improvement nevertheless. I heard creaking from outside and Frankie giggling. With a confused look on my face, I took in a deep breath before opening the door back up.

I saw Frank jumping on the bed. He was so short that he could bounce a pretty good height without hitting his head on the ceiling. I heard myself giggle at him. He looked over at me with a big smile on his face.

"Come jump with me!" He said. He looked like a little kid. I smiled to myself and then went to the bed. I slipped off my Converse before joining him. As I was jumping I couldn't help but think that this was going to end badly. My question was answered when I landed badly, twisting my ankle in the process.

"Ah! Shit!" I exclaimed, dropping onto my butt. I started to rub my ankle, mumbling profanities under my breath. Frankie stopped jumping and sat down beside me. He was obviously out of breath but he was trying to hide it.

"You alright?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just clumsy me hurting myself." I said with a little frown on my face. He kissed his fingers and then placed them on my ankle.

"All better!" I shook my head at him

"You're such a little kid, Franks." I said, shaking my head. I looked down at my ankle. Can it be so? Do I like him? My thoughts were interrupted by Frankie placing his finger under my chin and lifting my head so that I was looking at him. He gently placed his lips to mine. Panic shot through me, but instead of listening to my instincts, I didn't pull away immediately. I let myself enjoy it. As Frankie, broke away, his face was red. It was now that I realized how cute he really was. He had a lip ring and a nose ring and his hair laid over to one side in a funny way. He had big hazel-green eyes and, at the moment, a goofy smile on his face. I felt myself smile.

"Come on, let's take you home." He said before taking my hand into his and leading me downstairs.