Celtic Zodiac Animals!

Stag/Deer (Celtic Zodiac Animals) December 24 - January 20

Stags have high ideals and goals they wish to achieve. If you are wanting to start a new project, get a Stag person to help you. These people can not be deterred, they are thorough, patient and persistent, which insures their success. In situations were others would give up Stags will buck their way past the boundaries. Being incredibly proud with themselves, they hold themselves in a regal way. These people may almost seem royalty, as nobility comes naturally to these people. Although this is not to say Stag people feel entitled, actually far from it. Their own integrity is their trademark, and they believe in righteous hard work. 

Cat (Celtic Zodiac Animals) January 21 - February 17

Cat people are highly intelligent, quick minded, and have an even quicker wit. These people can see behind the front of things with impeccable reasoning. If you have a project that may require a fresh perspective, then call your Cat friend. They have very lovable qualities that makes them enjoyable to have as friends. Because of their observing nature they can be seen as aloof and someone who may not want to talk to you, but this is not the case at all. These people usually have kind intentions at heart. Being creative they may be in need of an artistic outlet, in order to express themselves.

Adder/Snake (Celtic Zodiac Animal) February 18 - March 17

The Snake people have a calm appearance but are indeed very lively. these are very curious people, always wondering how the world and the people around them work. They won't always ask questions to find out the answers, but you can be assured they will try to figure it all out. These people are amazing at conversation, they can be greatly persuasive. When Snakes are passionate about something they can get as many people as they need riled up and believing in their cause as well. Snake people are known for being spontaneous and capable of being very unpredictable. Snakes are pretty flexible, but would much rather for things to go their way. These people when pushed into a corner can become highly uncooperative. 

Fox (Celtic Zodiac Animals) March 18 - April 14

Fox people are cunning and know how to work any room with sly and sexy humor. Foxes are beasts who can not be tamed full of bright intelligence, guile and vigor. If you're wanting to take an exiting trip a Fox is the person for you, they will take you on a ride of your life, and take your adventure to places you didn't know you would go. Foxes love telling stories, and their amazing experiences are just new tales they can't wait to tell. Usually these people are to busy cracking jokes and fooling around to show anyone a more softer side that they posses. Loyalty is a big deal with the people of the Fox, if you are friends with a Fox, then you have a friend for life. Full of courage and energy the Fox has an impossibly to break spirit. 

Cow/Bull (Celtic Zodiac Animals) April 15 - May 12

Bulls of the lunar year are strong, loving and stable, these are the people you want to go to if you are in dire need of a shoulder to cry on. They are great honest opinion givers and have solid advice they are willing to tell you. These people have amazing intuition and can spot a liar miles away. Some others might think them moody or emotional due to them being highly intuitive. These Bull people are known for their stubbornness. Fashion and home decor are some things Bulls might love, with their flair for the more classy things in life. If you have a secret that needs to be kept, you can count on a Bull to keep it.