➳Tell Me Your Secret

People usually confide in Aries because they drag the truth out of you!

People usually confide in Taurus because they have a down-to-earth, trustworthy vibe about them.

People usually confide in Gemini because they always know the right questions to ask.

People usually confide in Cancer because they are understanding and easy to talk to.

People usually confide in Leo because they tend to always give people advice (even if it is wanted or not).

People usually confide in Virgo because they are always curious about what is going on in your life.

People usually confide in Libra because they are unbiased and can give a different perspective on things.

People usually confide in Scorpio because you just do.... their magnetic pull literally pulls your secrets and troubles out.

People usually confide in Sagittarius because they give good advice.

People usually confide in Capricorn because they have a chill and unassuming aura.

People usually confide in Aquarius because they are open-minded and typically don't judge your life choices.

People confide in Pisces because they already know something is wrong so you might as well tell them before they figure it out themselves.