CELEB QUOTES LIKE THEIR SIGN

Aries:

I've always just shown up and tried to figure out what's for lunch and am I going to get to play some racquetball that night.

~Robert Downey, Jr. 

Taurus:

I have no problem with commitment - you can't have a real relationship without it. I can flip on a switch in my brain, and even if the next Brad Pitt is standing next to me, I won't look at him. But I can also turn that switch off, and then I collect attractive boys.

~Megan Fox

Gemini:

People say I make strange choices, but they're not strange for me. My sickness is that I'm fascinated by human behaviour, by what's underneath the surface, by the worlds inside people.

~Johnny Depp

Cancer:

I just feel as though it's become a situation where people have manifested this caricature of who I am, and they act as if there's no real person inside of it.

~Lindsay Lohan

Leo:

The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.

~Arnold Schwarzenegger

Virgo:

I grew up with the mindset that when you get home from work, you go to dinner and watch a movie. I don't want to be going to a club and taking off my panties.

~Blake Lively

Libra:

We all want to be in love and find that person who is going to love us no matter how our feet smell, no matter how angry we get one day, no matter the things we say that we don't mean.

~Will Smith

Scorpio: 

I've always believed in people's capacity for goodness. I still believe that people are good. What I'm not so trusting about anymore is their relationship to their own goodness.

~Anne Hathaway

Saggitarius:

By nature, I keep moving, man. My theory is, be the shark. You've just got to keep moving. You can't stop.

~Brad Pitt

Capricorn:

I'm a person who gets better with practice. Getting older is awesome - because you get more practice.

~Zooey Deschanel

Aquarius:

The spiral in a snail's shell is the same mathematically as the spiral in the Milky Way galaxy, and it's also the same mathematically as the spirals in our DNA. It's the same ratio that you'll find in very basic music that transcends cultures all over the world.

~Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Pisces:

If I cry, it's because I'm very angry and I can't do anything about it because I've run into a dead end. That's when the tears would come down.

~Rihanna