Chapter 4 ~ training

For days I've been training I mostly trained with some of the young hunters to improve my skills . I always practice fighting with one hunter his name is kytor he was mostly quite but he is ver skilled . Ts'utey would give him a slight glare now n then we be together. Some of the women I befriended taught me a lot of things I also told them stories n even sang songs for the children even showed them pictures of the princesses tht was from earth they were excited.

Bailey: there even a princess who can use a bow n arrow *she said in Navi explaining it to them *

Mo'at walks passed us with some of the elders she looks at Bailey n smiles . Jake n was being called a moron by Neytiri Everyday it was funny .

But it hard start to feel like home .

Ts'utey was teaching me how to shoot an bow n arrow but I was struggling the most n I didn't know why . I started to hid for alone time sometimes yo clear my head n sing my heart out it's the only way to get out my feelings n emotions.

After some time from my self I came out from hiding . They children spotted me they ran up to me they smiled n grabbed my hands leading me towards the fire showing a leaf plate with food on it . I was
Grateful I started eating the food they provided they wanted to hear another princess story so I decided to tell them about sleeping beauty .

Bailey: an evil witch put a curse onto the princess that on her 16th birthday that she prick her finger then fall into a deep sleep *she said being a little dramatic *

The kids gaps n wanting to hear more .
Ts'utey n mo'at was listening near by curious about these stories they never heard before . Bailey goes on with the story even showing them how she danced n acted .

Bailey: but the princess will only be awaken by true loves kiss *she said touching her lips *

They kids were even more curious they wanted to know wat was this true loves kiss . They were asking a lot of questions but she didn't know how to answer them as much as she wanted after ending the story .
Ts'utey walks over towards them the children spotted him n took off Bailey turns n saw him*

Ts'utey : I see u came out of hiding come we have so much work to do *he said grabbing my wrist n dragging me away *

She yanks her arm away .He looks at her in anger trying to figure out why is she acting so stubborn.

Bailey: u don't have to grab me like that I can walk on my own *she said grabbing her bow n walks out the hometree n into the forest *

As they reach deep in the forest Ts'utey n told her to sit as they sat down he crossed his legs .

Ts'utey: songbird I want u to close ur eyes n clear yo mind focus on the sounds around u *he said looking at her *

Bailey closed her eyes n start to clear her mind feeling the breeze n hearing sounds of the plants n animals .

Bailey: I can hear it *she said with a smile with her eyes closed *

Ts'utey: good now let's practice our aim for the bow n arrow . *he said getting up*

Her eyes fluttered open n she looks up at him . Ts'utey put his hand out to help her up she grabs his hand pulling her self up  she was a little close him her heart was racing a little bit . Ts'utey clears his throat n gives me the bow n arrow . We practiced until the sun went down hurried towards the home tree for our last meal . Some of the women wanted to get close to me they sat around me asked me questions some I didn't understand. Jake saw how much I was fitting in with the other na'vis he was a little jealous because it was hard for him to fit in with them but the only thing he wanted to do was get closer to Neytiri he needed their trust so he can finish the mission .