Chapter 16- save him ,great mother

Bailey hold Ts'utey in her arms as she flys towards hell gate hoping max can help . She lands carefully as she calls out for max n the others .

Bailey: max ! Help! *she said yells with tears in her eyes *

They avatar drivers came running out as they heard Bailey screams.

Max: wats going on?! Bailey is everything  ok ?! *he said as he saw Ts'utey wounded body * bring him inside carefully plz

Bailey helps carry him inside safely. They placed him onto a bed that looks like a hospital bed they had Bailey exit the room for safety reasons but she didn't want to leave his side . Ts'utey didn't want them touching him he tried resisting but he was too weak to fight bck max n other avatar doctors starts working on him removing the bullets n hooking him to me machines to keep him breathing .

Bailey was in her human body passing bck and forth worried about Ts'uteys condition Max comes out the room with a clipboard .

Max: Bailey he's stable for now but we don't how long he's gonna live he is missing sometimes important *he said showing Bailey a photo of tsuteys missing qeue *

Bailey heart shattered into a million pieces then she puts her hand over her chest trying to hold bck her tears . Max tried to comfort me he told me to go see him bc he doesn't have a lot of time left . She walks into the room he had his eyes closed but he was still breathing I touched his hand with my little hand I didn't want to let go of him I starts to pray to ewya with a song that she needs to hear .

🎶Ewya oh ewya protect him for me
I have this prayer just for u🎶

🎶Keep him safe until he's time come plz protect his mighty heart. 🎶 

She said touching his cheek .

🎶Ooooh ewyaaaaa 2x🎶

Norm was looking threw the window with other avatar drivers with a worried look on their faces .

Norm: she's gonna fall apart make sure to report to jake after they send the skyppl back to earth *he said notified someone *

Bailey was trying so hard not break down she grabbed his hand n placed it on her cheek wishing for a miracle.

🎶More time is precious don't take it from me I need him to stay right here he need to see our baby before it's too late . 🎶

🎶Mother, great mother plz! ....🎶

Bailey voice had began to crack as she was singing to her unconscious mate she wasn't ready to let him go not just yet .

🎶My mighty warrior don't close ur eyes yet I have something to tell uuuuuuuu our family will grow just wait n seee 🎶

Bella : Mother great mother it's too soon

🎶Yeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Remember our happiness n the lives u had saved but our baby has to meet u Ts'utey my mate just wait n see . 🎶

Bailey: 🎶Don't close ur eyes it's gonna break me . The blood on my hands its there just don't take ur eyes off of meeee... warrior my warrior hold on a bit longer plz!