Chapter 2 -hometree

The next day I was in the link room humming n singing looking out the window waiting for everyone to show up .
Grace comes in tell everyone that we heading out in 10 . Bailey head towards her link getting more excited. She couldn't believe she was actually exploring the nature of Pandora . She wakes up in her in her avatar body they head towards the chopper lucky Trudy was flying us out .

As they fly out they saw a great view she was amazed by it she couldn't believe such a wonderful place like this . They landed n grave trace told Trudy they would stay for a while I decided to explore but close by looking at the beautiful plants n it's creatures .
There was a noise we all looked in the direction.

Jake was curious about wat happened to the school .

Grace changed the subject . But Bailey knew about all too well she still heard their screams n gun shots when she was a child .

A hammerhead came towards us n jake points his gun at it .

Bailey: Jake I don't think that's a good idea ! *she said nervously trying to make him put his gun down .

Grace: don't shoot u will piss him off *she said getting a little bit closer .

Jake: it looks already pissed off * he said slowing putting his gun down put also nervous ash . *

He stood his ground n hissed at the hammerhead as it took off . Bailey took a deep breathe but heard something breathing loudly she turned n face a THANATOR!. She slowly backed up .

Bailey: umm guys wat do we do run or don't *she said In fear *

Run definitely run! Bailey go go ! *Grace said .

Bailey n jake took off running as fast as we can . Running threw pandoras forest jake got caught by the creature by his bag he hurried n took it off the creature clawed at me as I was trying to get away I never been so scared in my life she stopped at the edge of the cliff n looks at each other the monster was coming towards I grabbed jakes hand n jumps Into the water even tho nun of us knew how to swim we tried to keep our head up above the surface until we finally reached land . Bailey coughing from nearly drowning to death she sits down to catch her. Breath then she looks around .

Bailey: where r we ?  *she said looking around*

Jake shrugged we got up n start moving it was cold n dark . Bailey had cuts n Bruises as they walked threw the forest Jake made a spear to protect us from danger lucky I had my pocket knife to protect my self with . As he lit the spear to see threw the darkness I heard noises I pulled out my knife n got into fighting position ready to defend my self at all cost . Out of nowhere a few of black creatures comes out of the dark

Bailey: Jake I think u should put that light out that's attacking them u idiot *she said looking around like she's being surrounded *

Jake screams hitting them with the spear . One jumped on me n I quickly use my skills stabbing it in the eye with my knife . She gets up fast n hissed at them hoping she can scare them but it didn't work she was very scared n she was Injured touching her side there was blood . More charged at us we was fighting with all of our might I grabbed one by the neck n slammed it to the ground then when I got ready to stab it I saw a arrow in it's side . I stopped then I saw a Navi girl comes running with her bow n arrow she looked so familiar . The Navi girl hitting them with her bow n scarring them off she took her arrow out the viper wolf n said a few words in Navi like a prayer. She gets up n looks at us she grabbed jakes spear n threw it in the lake .