Chapter 12- betrayal

Trudy runs into the lab panting she was wearing her full gear n holding her helmet with a worried look on her face I was cleaning out my desk .

Trudy: guys ! Guys! This is bad there gonna destroy the hometree *he said panting *

Bailey: wat ?! When ! *she said getting up from her seat*

Trudy: like now we leave out n five minutes u guys need to warm then *

Grace n everyone ran into the control room to talk some sense into this airhead who's finna cause some mass destruction.

Bailey: r u fuckin crazy there r ppl in there babies ! *she said getting upset*

Grace: r u really gonna kill children u can't do that it's their home . Plz let us talk to them so no can gets hurt . *she said begging him*

Bailey: yes plz it would be the right thing bc I swear to god if any of them children gets hurt I will turn into creature food do u understand me *she yelled at him with so much anger *

Selfridge: fine fine u got one hour to convince them savages to leave hurry up fire up the links ! *he said walking away from them looking out the window *

We ran to our links me , jake n Grace links up n I wasn't gonna let anything happened to them . As we got into our links I closed my eyes n wakes up in my avatar body I was surrounded by flowers n children I slowly gets up n hugs them but we rushed down to the first level of the tree to warn them jake n neytir comes in telling them it's urgent they must listen .

Jake: the skypeople r gonna attack the home tree y'all need to leave r u guys gonna die *he said in a worried tone *

Bailey runs in translation to Navi to the ones who didn't understand.

Bailey: plz wat is he saying is the truth plz *she said grabbing Ts'utey hands* trust me we must lead everyone out safely mon beau guerrier ( my handsome warrior *

Ts'utey place his hand on her chest n smiled a little bit .

Eytukan: U r guys certain of this ? *he said asking them *

Jake: yes they sent me to give u a message n one day u will believe it *he said looking them*

Neytiri: wat r u saying jake u this would happened ? *she said

Jake: yes.. that's before I feel in love with u n the people of this clan *he said reaching out to touch her*

Neytiri can barely breathe. She is shaking with the enormity of it, her voice cracking with rage and pain then Ts'utey eyes widened n looks at Bailey then he's expression changed he looked at me like I was a traitor n moves away from letting go of my hand .

Ts'utey: U-u lied! Everything u said u lied to me ! *he said yelling at her* I even fell in love u! I betrayed my people bc of u

Bailey: N-no I didn't lie! I swear I had nothing to do with this  *she said reaching out to touch him wanting him to trust her *

Neytiri yelled n pushes jake he betrayed her trust n everyone around them . 

Neytiri: U WILL BE NEVER ONE OF THE PEOPLE! *she said pushing him again*