Chapter 11~ savages

When the morning I was the first one to link up I was excited I woke up n my avatar body to start the day . The first thing she did was help the Navi women with the first meal the hunters was already out doing their daily duties I couldn't stop thinking about Ts'utey n that we mated last night something I can never forget . The women noticed my heads were in the clouds I was daydreaming but I couldn't let that happening I needed to focus Larteo thought it would be a good idea to visit the river but I wasn't really up to it I wanted to spend more time with Ts'utey it feels like I'm a secret but then it feels like he's ruining his future bc wat we did .

Bailey took on her daily duties she decided to go hunting thinking it would be a good idea to take the children the watering hole to shoot arrows .

Lu'tine: songbird ! Look I caught a fishy look ! *she said showing Bailey the fish in her cute little voice *

Bailey: wow that's a really nice fish Lu *she said with a smile patting  her head *

All the kids gathered around here while the other hunters stand guard n watch their surroundings.

They sat down on the ground while Bailey singing them a song .

Bailey: how about a song for my favorite flowers well this one will be hard to understand but I will translate from French to Navi *she said speaking to them *

🎶 The troubled soul
L'âme en peine
He lives but barely speaks
Il vit mais parle à peine 🎶

She said singing to the children n touch one of their cheeks .

🎶He waits in front of this photo of yesteryear
Il attend devant cette photo d'antan
He, he's not crazy
Il, il n'est pas fou 🎶

🎶He believes in it, that's all
Il y croit, c'est tout

He sees her everywhere
Il la voit partout

He waits for her standing
Il l'attend debout 🎶

The hunters was loving her voice n how she switched to French n Navi it was like hearing a goddess sing her feelings of another . As she was singing Ts'utey approached them with a few young hunters they stopped him from speaking as they was listening to Bailey sing .

🎶A rose in hand
Une rose à la main

Apart from her he expects nothing
À part elle il n'attend rien

Nothing around makes sense
Rien autour n'a de sens

And the air is heavy
Et l'air est lourd 🎶

Bailey placed her hand onto his chest n let all of the emotions of the song flow. Ts'utey felt like the song was about him n his feelings between two women his dead lover n his current one .

🎶The absent look
Le regard absent

He is alone and talks to her often
Il est seul et lui parle souvent

He, he's not crazy
Il, il n'est pas fou

He loves her that's all
Il l'aime c'est tout 🎶