CHAPTER 10

POV Unknown

Everything pains me. Darkness surrounds my mind. I have no recollection of what has led to this. All I know is, I have to get to him... Harry. Harry Potter.

POV Dumbledore

"You cannot seriously expect us to sit around idly, knowing you sent the boy into his death willingly! I will not stand for this Albus!" Minerva reprimands me loudly, as the other professors nod along. Apart from Severus that is. He is sitting in a dark corner, smirking. Is he really smirking at the sight of me being disrespected? "We have to gather the order and send out a capable team to retrieve Harry from the claws of that monster! I must say Albus, I am very disappointed in you!" I sigh.

"Minerva, listen, Tom expressed his attraction to the boy. Severus said so himself. If anything I'm assured that Harry is right now busy charming Voldemort onto our side." At that Severus snorts and Minerva lets out an exasperated gasp.

"Have you lost your pickles Albus?! Busy?! Do you mean busy being raped by that pedophilic snake-headed bastard?!" Minerva exclaims hysterically.

"Dear, dear. Minnie, I think you need to sit down and take a calming potion, Severus-" I begin, but Hagrid interrupts me:

"Dumbledore, 'ye can't seriously think 'arry is safe with 'im? The poor boy must be scared to death!" His lazy dog whines as if in agreement. Why he brought that stinky creature into my office, I don't know.

"I completely agree with Hagrid," says Remus Lupin, as he carefully steps out of the floo and dusts off his robes, "Harry isn't safe and I demand we get him back." A choir of voices agrees and I grab myself a hand full of lemon drops to reduce my rising stress-levels. I need these idiots to follow me blindly, so I suppose I must submit to their wishes to remain friendly with them.

"Alright, since clearly most of us want Harry back among us I will discuss privately with the order and Severus and see what can be done." I state calmly, but on the inside I'm fuming. How dare the defy me?! Oh well, even if the initial plan won't work out, it will take at least another week before we know the exact details of when and where we can save Harry, and perhaps a few days to pick out the squad to go and save him.

"No need. There is an urgent meeting, the day after tomorrow, with an old friend that the dark Lord told me about. He and most of the other death eaters will be out of the house then. If we want to save the Potter boy, we have to do it soon." Severus says snidely, glancing at me as if in challenge. Minerva claps her hands and says 'wonderful'. Remus goes after saying he would discuss the squad members with the order and the staff disperses, leaving me and Fawkes alone in my office. What a tiring day.

POV Unknown

I made it. I'm free and I can feel he is close. Harry is close. Soon we will be reunited, Harry and I. I have returned from the dead and will defeat Dumbledore once and for all!

A/N Hullo everybody! I'm sorry I haven't updated in a long time, I've been really sick and busy these past few weeks and also had my birthday sometime between the last update and now, yay! I hope you are all doing well and that you enjoyed this, albeit short, chapter. I will be uploading the next one right along with it, because my busy phase is not quite over yet and I'm not sure when I'll update next. Until then, ciao!