Please read!

Hello dear readers, I really hope I can make this introduction to the story short, but I can't promise anything xD

I just want to clear things up in case they become issues in the future:

1. I am (trying) to write with British grammar and spelling, so please if anybody who speaks American English sees any mistakes that are not very big, then it is probably just British and not wrong. If you do see any big mistakes, then please do correct me and I will try and change them in due time :) British spelling can include differences between for example color (A) and colour (B) or realize (A) and realise (B), in which A stands for American and B for British.

2. There will most probably be smut/slash or whatever you may call it, so if you are not comfortable with that, don't worry. I will place 🔥or maybe only a * before and after that passage, so you can skip, and I will try and make it not important to the plot. At least anything that is discussed in that passage.

3. I don't think that there needs to be this warning, but since there are still many people who don't look at tags: This is bxb, so basically there will be gay content and maybe another variety of the LGBTQ+ amongst the characters. If you do not feel comfortable or just don't like that, please do not continue reading and if you do stay, if only for the plot, please be kind to the other readers and keep negative thoughts about such topics to yourself :)

4. This is (I think at least) the first published English work of mine (not sure though), so I will try and do my best, although English has become somewhat of a third mother tongue to me. Also, I had a mix of English teachers from American, to Australian and probably something else, so many of my teachers learnt a different dialect so to speak and therefore my English is a wild card or a mixed product of that, so please tell me if I mix things up or change my spelling.

5. UPDATES: I don't know at what rate or how consequently I'll be updating, but I'll try maybe a chapter a week, but no promises. The only thing I can say is that as long as I have functional fingers, I will not discontinue this story like some other authors.

If anything else comes to mind, then I will update this part and you will probably be notified.

PS: Please vote and comment, it's what keeps me motivated! (apart from my love for writing that is xD)

Have fun! xxx