CHAPTER 4

A/N In this book Dwayne (the Rock) Johnson will have already acted in the first Jumanji movie, in which he played Dr. Bravestone :)

Also, I know how c u m is spelt, but I don't know the ins and outs of Wattpad-censoring, so I'll stick with come, okay? (Please do tell me if the actual spelling is alright if you know!) And again, I will always put either * or 🔥 before a smut scene.

"Legilimens!"

What do I do? I can see Snape's confused gaze as he tries the spell time and time again only to get lost in my mind after a second or two. He always pulls back before I can use the connection to secretly get into his brain, which is annoying, but I suppose having Severus Snape in your mind - no matter how little he can see - isn't the best or safest way to go.

"What did you do Potter? Who made that shield in your mind?" He seethes, as though not being able to get into my mind is an affront from my side. Also... Who helped me? Do I not seem competent enough to do anything on my own? What am I, the Baby-Who-Lived-and-is-incompetent or what? Okay, stop it Harry, it's not even funny any more, I scold myself.

"I... I found a book in the library about occlumency. I started practising and it really helped, now I can kind of do that stuff and Voldemort hasn't been in my dreams or anything at all!" I stumble over my words purposely and look around the room nervously. At least Voldemort hasn't been in any of my nightmares recently.

Eyebrow. Why the hell does he always do that eyebrow thing? Who does he think he is, Dr. Bravestone? The only thing that's missing is the intimidating 'hmmmmmm' that Bravestone always does.

"So that is the reason for your refusal of taking my classes? You feel you have learnt more from a book than from me and think my teaching and time invested is below you?" I try to interfere, but he raises his hand slightly and I close my mouth. He continues: "Nevertheless, I don't want to waste my time teaching you something you have already understood, so let's go over non-verbals again."

I groan and roll my eyes inwardly, but am happy he didn't ask any more about my sudden over the top occlumency skills.

We move all furniture to the side and begin with my extra DADA training. I suppose it can't hurt to practice some more.

--

"It hurts! My muscles! My poor body will never recover!" I whine and Ron and Hermione look at me with pity. Snape didn't give me the tiniest break and trained me for two hours straight. He didn't even look tired after that, just told me he'd see me next time. I guess it's good that I'm given a taste of reality. Many duels last much longer than that, especially if both opponents are powerful.

Until now Snape has won each duel, although I must say, that I was too afraid to use anything I newly learned this year and just stuck with the good old Stupefy and Expelliarmus. If Snape found out about my gray or even dark tendencies... I don't even know what he'd do. Maybe he'd go running to Dumbledore, maybe he'd have the aurors arrest me for possibly being "the next Dark Lord", or maybe he'd just tell Tommy boy and wait what happens.

Either way, I should definitely start exercising. I did learn after all: You have to exercise both mind, body, and magic equally.

That I tell Ron and 'Mione, albeit with the reasoning that I need to be fit as captain of the Quidditch team after all.

Ron agrees wholeheartedly and says that he might even join me some time or another. I just snort and 'Mione bites her lip to stop herself from laughing. I even feel Harriet quivering from laughter under my robes. Ron immediately throws himself to the ground into a push-up position to prove that he can really exercise, but gets a cramp in his arm instead. He goes and sulks in a corner, while 'Mione tells us good night and goes off to bed.

"Good night Ron~" I sing-song and Ron shows me the middle-finger.

After five minutes when I'm almost asleep I hear a grumbled 'good night' and smile into my pillow, Harriet wrapped around my waist.

--

🔥

Tom enters me from behind and I moan his name into the sheets. I feel every muscle in my body and try to clamp a hand over my mouth to stop the noises from escaping.

He takes both my hands and forcefully holds them above my head. "I want to hear your pleasure. Don't hide it. You belong to me; you want to be claimed - you know it~" He breathes hotly into my ear, and I shudder. He continues his ministrations and I'm shaking from pleasure. I'm about to come and call out his name, when a loud noise wakes me from my sleep.

🔥

"Mate, who the hell is Tom?!", Ron exclaims, standing next to my bed, eyes wide open. He looks as if somebody had told him that he was adopted by his great-aunt Tessie.

"Just... Just some muggle bloke..." I say. I don't know how to get out of this, and Ron isn't stupid: There aren't too many Toms that I know and the Dursleys barely let me out. So how would I have met him? In the worst case, Ron tells 'Mione and she'll know for sure. I'll just appeal to his need to be the favourite due to growing up with many siblings.

"You... You're into blokes, huh?" He asks quietly and I nod slowly. He gulps. "Same. I mean, both. I like both. You know as in boys. And gals. Well, you know bi-" He rambles, and I interrupt him.

"What an idiot." Harriet hisses, but I cover it up with cough.

"Ron... I know what bisexuality is. It's cool that you're being open." I say honestly. Ron may be my best mate, but even to me he seemed like the type of person to call gays poofs and to distance himself after such a confession.

"Good. Good. Oh Merlin, imagine 'Mione's face!-" He goes on to say but I interrupt yet again.

"Hermione won't make a face because Hermione won't know. Ron, you're my best mate, I trust you on this. Before you say anything, I also trust 'Mione, but I didn't even intend to tell you until later on. I just discovered this recently and I need time to process. Can this stay our little secret? At least for the time being?" I plead earnestly. I lie when I have to, but prefer not to. If anything, I even prefer slithering my way around questions unless they're head on.

"Of course! I get that! I haven't told 'Mione yet either, but I think she knows anyway, it's 'Mione after all. She always annoys me about staring at Zabini, but what can I do? The bloke's fit, isn't he Harry?" Ron asks inquisitively and I roll my eyes and agree with him.

"Yeah he is, as far as I've seen. Unlike other people in this room, I haven't stared at him." I tease him and we smile at each other.

I've missed this. I've been so distant these past months that I completely forgot how much I enjoy even this little conversation.

"Okay, but let's get breakfast now, I'm starving!" Ron answers and I ask if he isn't always. We laugh and race down the stairs.

A/N I hope you enjoyed this chapter, if you did please vote and comment! XXX