EP 18 LOST

nurse- you can go see her now, she's awake.

Jungkook rushes inside the room, he walks in as he moves away the curtains to finally see his precious wife, he'd waited for this moment all long, which he knew would come one day. He approaches her bed and sits near her.

Jk-yn.....

yn slowly opens her eyes.

jk- ah you're awake... *starts tearing up*

jungkook holds her hands as yn feels a bit startled, he kisses her hands and interlock his fingers with hers.

Jk-ynaah..... Do u know h-how much I missed you! There wasn't a single day i didn't think about you, I missed you with every single breath I took.... You have no idea how much you worried me, I never really believed you left me alone forever but still you're coming just now after all this years,I m-mean how c-could you leave me alone with a new born baby like that huh??do u even know how di-ff-ficult it was for me huh?? I'm so mad at you, you know that right!! I don't even wanna see your face right now*whimpers*im so mad, jungkook is really mad at yn for leaving him like this. Yes yes that's right, you should have thought before you did the

Yn-jungkookssi?

Jk-yes baby?? ...... umm no , no what, what do u want! *cute mad tone*

Yn- I'm so-sorry bht

Jk- no I don't need your silly apologies, I'm still mad at you.

Yn- no please listen to my

Jk- no yn, I'm very very mad right now okay?!

Yn- no what I'm saying is -

Jk- you can't say anything right now ynnah, I'm really hurt by your doings*cute pouts*

Yn- no, no jungkookssi, you're misunderstanding-

Jk-stop it already I know every-

Yn- I don't know you jungkookssi.

Jk- don't give me that yn, you already did it once. huh you're trying to fool me again aren't you!

Yn- no, jungkookssi, I'm really sorry, I'm being serious right now, I do not understand what you're trying to tell me. I think you're mistaken.

Jk- hahahaha *confused laugh* what are you implying here yn? That you have lost your memory?? Don't try to trick me! hah!

Yn- mister, please I feel like I need some rest, please can you leave me alone?

Jk- *starts getting nervous*what- are y-you being for real?? Do u really not know who I am? yn... It's me jungkook, your husband, your cute little bunny?? Do you not recognize me??

Yn- I'm not sure......

Jk- ..... O-okay, but..... w-wait, then then how do you know my name is jungkook huh? You called me jungkook earlier, haha I knew this was another prank, I gotchu there my little princess, you can't trick me anymore like that!!

Yn- jungkookssi, you just said that yourself.

Jk- huh??

Yn- yes, you told me, "I'm so mad, jungkook is mad at you! "

Jk- d-did I? .... But still.....

Yn- mister, someone who has enough common sense could easily know that the person is you, just by the way you were talking, and moreover why would I lie, I'm for real, I don't think I know you, maybe I might have lost my memory for a bit, but I'm sure I don't know you.

Jk-*teary* w-what...... yn.... I can't loose you like this again.... *holds her hands tight* I can't bear the pain of loosing you again ynn, I need you .

Saying so jungkook grabs her arms and was about to kiss her hands when she pulls it away.

Yn- what do u think are u doing right know huh??

Jk- ynahh....

Yn- sorry sir, I cant let you do this to me, I need help here ,nurse!!! Nurse!!!

someone else walked inside instead of the nurse.

Jin- ynn!! Are you okay now? How do u feel? Do u need any help?

Yn- oh baby!! You know how much I missed you!!! Ive been wanting to see you since the moment i opened my eyes and now I finally get to! Come closer let me see you all I can *smiles*

both jungkook and jin are jungshook by her words. Jin stood there in shock.

Yn- jagiya?? Why are u just standing there? Come here, I need your hugs!!

Jin- w-what??

Yn- what are you doing?? Are u also mad at me baby? Because I was careless? I'm sorry baby, now come here umm?? Pweaseee????

Jin- what are you saying ynssi??

Yn-oh? Ynssi?? Now you're being formal with me?? Is it that big of a mistake?? I don't think so!. Babyyy, just stop being mad and come here, I really need your touch right now *aegyo*

Jin Confusedly walks towards yn, as he reaches near her bed, she pulls him by his arm and hugs him tight.

Yn- aaaaahh, this feels so good, you know I really missed this!!

Jin-what-

Jungkook couldn't believe his eyes, he snapped out of it and interrupted the both, making them break the hug.

Yn- hey mister!!! What do u think are you doing right now huh???! 

Jk- what are you saying yn! Why are u calling him that, why are u hugging him, I'm your husband!! 

Yn- hey mister, can you please stop with this nonsense and give us some privacy?? I'm really gonna loose it if you don't! Baby, please tell this guy to get out, he's been clinging on to me since forever! AAAAH it's so irritating, who does he think he is?? My husband! Hah! He's been blabbering shit right into my ears ever since I woke up, I need a break from that, please tell him to leave us alone baby, I wanna some alone time with you, AND NOT SOME RANDOM CREEPY GUY. 

Jungkook was speech less, he never really expected something like that to ever happen, he was not ready to accept it, but he couldn't stand there anymore, her words hurt him more than anything else. 

Jin- jungkook I think-

Before jin could finish his words jungkook stormed out of the room. He walked straight out of the hospital almost breaking down , trying to hold back his tears, and struggling. He got inside his car and started driving, he spoke to himself

"YNN WAE, JUST WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!! AFTER ALL THIS TIME WHEN I'M SO FUCKING HAPPY TO HAVE YOU BACK, YOU'RE WHAT? IRRITATED?? YOU LOST YOUR MEMORY? IM DAMN SURE THAT'S JUST ANOTHER TRICK YOURE PLAYING ON ME!! BUT YN DO U REALLY HAVE TO GO THIS FAR??? HUH??? *starts crying and stutters* YOU REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I WANTED TO BE WITH YOU, HOW MUCH I MISSED YOU, HOW MUCH I WANTED TO HOLD YOU IN MY ARMS!! WE WERE JUST BEGINNING A NEW LIFE FROM ALL THAT SHIT, THEN YOU TELL ME YOU'RE DEAD, AND NOW WHAT, YOU LOST YOUR MEMORY???!! THAT'S TOTAL CRAP YN!! I CAN'T LOOSE YOU , I'M NOT GONNA LOOSE YOU AGAIN, I NEED YOU YN, YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME LIKE THAG!!! *breaks down* " 

He continues to vent , as he drives at a very high speed until he bumps into a truck . 

"BOOOOOOOOM"

Blood was everywhere, he could see chaos around him, he slowly lost his vision, everything started to blur, the alarm of ambulances echoing right into her ears, he felt pain everywhere, he could see blood everywhere, and then everything started to fade away slowly.... as he closed his eyes"

THE END