EP-8 TAKE OFFF!

3 DAYS LATER

YN POV

I packed all my stuff and was ready to go when i got a call.

OTP

yn-hello?

??-hello maam! this is from min yoongi's office, his secretary speaking.

yn- oh whats the matter?

secretary- i hope you were informed about going on a vacation , am i right?

yn- yes , to otawa ig?

secretary- yes, but im sorry to inform you that, due to some reasons the place  has been changed.

yn- changed? why?

secretary- unfortunately due to some calamities going on there rn, it wouldnt be safe to go on a vacation there.

yn- ohh so where has it been changed to?

secretary- the co-ordinators said that they have another event in south korea, so you'll be going there.

yn-SOUTH KOREA??!!

secretary- yes ma'am.

(yn in mind - why korea out of all those places arghhhh)

yn- a-ah ok then.

secretary- mr,jeon has also been informed about this. our company car will arrive at your house in 2 hrs, and you will be taken to the airport.

yn- are we going together.

secretary- yes ma'am i think boss mentioned that you will be travelling as a family, so please cooperate.

yn- y-yes . ok.

secretary- ill be hanging up then.

yn- okay thankyou.

CALL ENDED

YN POV

OMFG what am I going to do , atleast noone knows me here , so I'm safe , but Korea!!! OMG wht am I gonna do , what if someone recognises me, i was supposed to be dead . Arghghhhhh.

PHONE RINGS
OTP

Yn-hey unnie
Hs-yah, did u get ready ?
Yn- nah not yet, i have to dress up.
Hs- packing all done?
Yn- umm yeah
Hs- I heard the place has been changed to Korea
Yn-uhh yeah.
Hs- why do u sound so sad , aren't u happy going back to hometown.
Yn-uh yeahh i am ofc y-yes unnie in happy haha.(immitates laugh)
Hs-haha , enjoy your trip, i wont be coming to the airport , so stay safe, call me once you arrive.
Yn- yes unnie , okay
Hs- tell me if that boss of yours causes u any trouble okay?
Yn- haha i better not cause him any problems lol.
Hs- haha take care of each other anyways. U guys are a family now aren't u ? ( teasing)
Yn- heyy stob it!!
Hs- haha , I'm hanging up then , go get dressed ,see ya later .
Yn- oh bye.

CALL ENDED.

YN POV
ahhh, forget it, imma just try my best to hide my real identity, that's all I can do. Moreover i can just pretend. When it comes to acting I'm the best anyways haha, let's go get ready ynn!!.

2 and 1/2 HOURS LATER.
AT THE AIRPORT.

Yn reached the airport and saw jk and Joanne standing their waiting for her.she walked towards them

Jo- ahh eomma!!(hugs yn's legs)
Yn- eh?
Jk- Joanne how many times do i have to tell you not to call any person you see 'eomma' !!
Jo- (pouts)
Yn-its okay sir, if she's happy then it is alright.
Jk- no aerassi, you don't have to-
Yn- no sir it's really okay, it also feels kinda nice to be called that .
Jk- umm well okay then.
Yn-lets get going. Then?
Jk- oh , yes . Jo come lets go.
Jo- I'll go with eomma , i don't want appa.(holds yn's hands)
Jk- okay okay, do whatever you want.
Jo- eomma eomma!!
Yn- oh?
Jo-jo is tired eomma! Can you take me in your arms?? Eomma pleasee?? (Puppy eyes)
Jk-joanne i to-
Yn- okay baby, I'll take you hmm?come on.
Jk- aerassii you really dnt have to , she's just being a spoiled brat, i can tel her.
Yn- no need sir , it's okay , and please don't call her that.
Jk- uh- (sighs)

Yn held Joanne in her arms and the 3 went inside the airport.

It was time for check in and it was time to hand over the luggage.
Jungkook gave his lugagge and it was yn's turn now. Yn was confused since she was holding Jo . She didn't know what to do. She tried to put Jo down but the moment she did so Jo started crying . She looked very confused when.

Jk- I'll just do it
Yn- eh?

Jungkook took yn's lugagge and handed it over in the counter.yn looked at jk admiring how he looked so handsome while doing this

(can't blame yn, i mean just imagine him doing that, he's just toooo hot to handle!)

After a few formalities, they were sitting, waiting for boarding the plane when Jo said she was hungry .

Jo- appaaa!!!
Jk- ohh?what??
Jo- Jo wants foood! Jo is hungry!!.
Jk- why hungry all of a sudden, didn't we eat from home what now!

Jo pointed at a kid eating icecream.

Jo- seee, i want that.
Jk- aishhh this girl.
Jo-appa please buy me icecream!!
Jk-okay okay we'll go buy icecream.
Jo-yayyy I love you appa
Jk- ms.aera , I'll be right back, i have to go to that shop, please wait here
Yn- yeah sir, I'll be here.
Jk-uh... Do u want icecream?
Yn-W-What?
Jk- n-no , i asked if u want i-icecream?
Yn-o-oh yeah, no i don't w-want icecream. I'm o-okay.
Jk-okay I'll brb then.
Yn- mm.

Jk and Jo went to a nearby cafe to get her an ice-cream.
Meanwhile yn was sitting there scrolling her phone.

YN POV
jungkook and Jo went to a shop to get my cutie an ice-cream. And did u hear it toooo??? He asked me if i wanted an ice-cream. Is this how he behaves to other women while I'm not there. Oh my international playboyy!! You are indeed something!!
I was talking to myself when I felt someone standing in front of me . I lifted my head up and looked at the guy and before I could say something he snatched me phone and started running away.

"HEYYYYY STOP THERE!!!" I screamed and tried running behind him .

JK POV
i was returning after buying her icecream when I heard someone scream, not too late u knew it was aera. she was chasing a guy. "GIVE ME MY PHONE BACKK!!" she yelled. Oh what did that guy just steal her phone. Arghh, why does she always cause trouble."JO stay right here, don't go anywhere okay?" I told Jo and started to run behind him, and i caught him. But as soon as I snatched the phone from him he escaped and ran away from me. I looked at the phone to see if something had happened to it when I saw something familiar. Her wallpaper, those ppl looked really familiar, why do i feel like I'm connected to her in someway every single time!!

YN POV
i was running after him, when someone over took me and started chasing him.it was jungkook , he soon caught him and bought back my phone, i walked towards him.
He was looking at my phone with a different expression.OMG did he see something?! No wayy does he know I'm stalking him!! Arghhh i ran towards him and snatched my phone .

Jk-who is th- ( asking about the people on her wallpaper)
Yn- Thanks.
Jk-h-huh? Ah yeah. Can't u be a bit more careful, why do u have to be so childish, don't u know to take care of your own things, what if i weren't here, what would u have done!!?
Yn- s-sorry sir! I'll be carefu-
Announcer- PASSENGERS BOARDING FLIGHT XXX ARE REQUESTED TO REPORT AT THE COUNTER RIGHT NOW
Jk -(sighs) let's go now .
Yn- o-okay .

They both along with Joanne picked up their stuff and after the formalities, boarded the flight.

Air hostess - welcome mam, may i have your tickets please?
Yn- yes , here .
Air hostess - seat E 11 ,12 and 13 . that way mam.
Yn- thankyou.

3 of them went towards their seats.
Jungkook put his hand baggage in the upper shelf and was about to get seated when he saw yn struggling with her hand bag. The shelf was too tall for her and the bag was also too heavy. Jungkook went towards her and took the bag from her. ( He touched her hands btw)
Yn was a bit startled .

YN POV
i was trying to put my bag inside that tall ass shelves when jungkook suddenly took the bag from me. His fingers touched mine while he took the bag. Ahhh what feeling is this! Why am I getting goosebumps! Why is he doing thiss, making me fall for him even more.

Jk-you can just ask for help if u can't even do it , don't pretend to be strong .
Yn-t-thankyou.

They both sat down , Jo in the middle and jk and yn on her either sides.

THE FLIGHT IS about to TAKE OFF all the passengers are requested to FASTEN THEIR SEATBELTS.
.
.

whooooooosshhhhh
here they go.
The flight had taken off .

THE END