EP-12 SOMEONE IS BACK

yn- taehyung, i really dont feel like cooking , could u do make the breakfast today? it'll be just today,  i just dont feel well.

v-oh, its okay , i can make it aerassi.

yn- thankyou.

v- but aerassi, would you be okay to go out today? since you said you arent feeling well?

yn-no , i'll beokay i guess, i just need some rest for a bit.

v- oh , then why dnt we eat out? i dont have to do he cooking too. 

yn- eat out? would jungkook and jo be okay with that?

v- yeah def, why wouldnt they?

yn- oh then im okay too, lets eat out today.

v- ALRIGHTY! lemme go tell jungkook this instant.

TIME SKIP 

jk-aera, tae said you dont feel well , iss that right?

yn- no im okay .

v-but you said you didnt feel good.

yn- yes i didnt, i couldnt sleep well yesterday, so i felt tired for a bit. but i think im going to be okay soon.

jk-see aerassi, if you're not okay we really dont have to go.

yn-nono im okay , i really wanna go out w you guys , im totallly fine so please do stop worrying about me.

jk- welll , just so you know, *coldtone* im not worried about you aerassi, i just dont want something bad to happen, we're here on a vacation and everything must go well, i dont want bad memories, so im not worried about  you, its more like i just want everything to be good.

yn-*awkwardly says*yes, i know that.im sorry.

jk- dont be.

v- okay now why dont you guys stop this bullshit and just go get ready!

yn- yes I'll go right away.*leaves*

jk-where joanne?

v- she went ino her room an hour earlier, to dress , she isnt out yet.

jk- oh is that so? lemme go check on her.

jungkook knocks on joanne's door, there was no reply ."im coming in baby" he said and tried to open the door. but it didnt open. it was locked from inside. millions of bad thought ran all over his mind. he was worried asf . "JOANNE?? JOANNE? ARE YOU THERE? OPEN THE DOOOR.JOANNE DO YOU HEAR ME? PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR?! JOANNE? BABY?JO?? ARE U THERE? WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THE DOOR LOCKED? JOANNE ARE YOU ALRIGHT? JOANNEE OPEN THE DOOR BABY???!!!"he shouted from outside.hearing him shout taehyung and yn came running upstairs.

yn-jungkook,  whats wrong?

v- jungkook what happened?where is jo?

jk- i dont know you said she's been here for an hour , she isnt opening the door, its locked from inside, i dont know whats gooing on*crying already*

yn comes towards the door and knocks hardly."Joanne my baby? this is your unnie here, can you please open the door for me? mm? " there was no reply."joanne do you hear me are  you there? " still it was complete silence . she asked taehyung," taehyung do u have spare keys to this room?" taehyung pushed away , " we dont have time to go look for spare keys aerassi, i know wht to do"saying so he kicked open the door ,jungkook who almost had a  total breakdown, dashed into the room . they looked for jo everywhere inside the room , but she couldnt find her. yn ran into the washroom and finally found joanne lying down on the floor unconsciously.