EP 3 - JK FALLS FOR YN

Both y/n and jk went from there and got into their car. y/n was kinda tired and sleepy, so she fell asleep in the car

TIME SKIP
1 HR LATER

after an hour they reached home yn was still asleep. jk got outta the car and didn't see yn, that's when he noticed she was sleeping. he didn't want to wake her up so he went inside the car, held her in hus hands and took her to her room and laid her on the bed.

jk POV

I got out of the car and was waiting for yn to bring the key(of the house). but i didnt see her coming. i went near the car and saw her sleeping.
(jk was bout to call yn but then he said to himself)
ahhh wait! she must be tired, imma just take her inside. i took her in my hands and went to her room and laid her on the bed. I was boutta leave but she held my hand and pulled me back, i got shocked coz i didnt expect it at all!  and then she suddenly started talking in her sleep.

yn : junkookieee!!! you're such a bitch! you really hurt me u know what  i just  dont want to see you, u think i dont know your past?! haha then ur guess is wrong i know that you've married 3 women before and divorced them too but u know what i still love you i dont know why but i love you very much jungkookaahh, dont you ever try to divorce me i wont leave you, i promise I'll be a goid wife, anything for you my baby😙 (pout)

(yn was saying all this in her sleep, she didnt know that someone was hearing her,)

jk POV

i was really shocked after what she said (jk's eyes were filled with tears) she's such an angel, i cant believe i hurt her, and also she knows i married other women too but she still loves me?! she's so pure, i promise you yn i will never leave you.

(jk was falling for yn even without him noticing it, such a cold guy fell for a girl incredible right?!)
(yn was sleeping and didn't hear anything at all)

after this jk laid beside yn and slept there pulling her in his embrace.

TIME SKIP
NEXT DAY MORNING

yn POV
i woke up shocked realising that i was lying beside jk, but how, did i come to his room, i looked around, it was my room itself then why tf is he lying here. omg wht happened yesterday? i was really confused and i tried to get up when i suddenly stopped hearing something.

jk : good morning baby!

yn in mind(wtf he called me baby oh my god is this, that mafia jeon jungkook or am i dreaming)

jk: baby? you dont hear me?  watchu thinking?
yn : aah nothing jungkook!
jk: u wouldnt give me a good morning in return? (sad pout)

jk: baby? you dont hear me?  watchu thinking? yn : aah nothing jungkook! jk: u wouldnt give me a good morning in return? (sad pout)

yn: ahh yes ofc good morning 😊
jk: (bunny smile)
yn : okey I'll go and freshen up and cook  something!
jk : okay!!

TIME SKIP
after 10 mins

jk was working on something very important on his laptop sitting in the couch. yn prepared a coffee for yn and brought it to him, but accidentally she slipped and the coffee fell on jk's laptop, the device suddenly got switched off.
jk was really angry, coz the files he were examining were very very important

jk : oh god! (shocked angry scream)
yn:omo im sorry!
jk : wht do u mean yn?! what sorry!??! (shout)
yn: im really sorry jungkook!
jk : u spilled coffee on my work and destroyed all of it and u gon just say sorry?
yn: b-but i d-didnt mean-
(jk cut off yn)
jk:get outta here before i loose my temper!
yn: jungkook i-im -
jk :YN I SAID GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE, I DON'T NEED YOUR FREAKING SORRY!!

yn silently went out of there into her room, her eyes were teary, sge started talking to herself

yn POV
i-i said sorry lot of times, ( sniffs) (crying) why didn't he forgive me moreover i didnt mean to do that (sad pout) yn you are really stupid! you should walk properly or else you-
(yn was cutoff by something)

jk :ynn!!

meanwhile jk POV
I said on the couch putting my hands on my forehead, after a few secs i took my laptop and tried switching it on, to my surprise it
did switch on, and all the files were safe. i sighed in relief.
jk:ahh thank god! the files, they're safe, (sigh)
then he suddenly remembered something - yn
he had scolded yn for no reason, he felt so guilty, he regretted what he said.
jk : aahhh heon jungkook you fucked up you should've checked the laptop before shouting at her, now look what happened, you scolded her for no reason, u gotta say sorry jungkook cmon call her! (jk said to himself)

(and thats when jk called yn)
jk:ynn

yn POV
I heard jk calling me, omg is he gonna scold me again, ahh im scared(scared face)
jk: YNNN!
i immediately went downstairs and i slowly approached him.

jk: yn-
yn: jungkook i sorr-
jk: no no listen to me, its not
your fault, and moreover nothing happened to those files, I'm the one who should say sorry
yn: no jungkook i was careless that caused all this mess
jk: no no dont blame yourself, even i shouted at you for no reason im really sorry,
yn: im also sorry jungkook, i promise I'll never be this careless again.
jk:(smiles)
yn:so shall i bring u another cup of coffee? (smile)
jk:yeah! but dont spill it this time(teasing) (laugh)
yn:hey you!! jeon jungkook(laughing)

the end