EP-3 Y/N ??

Y/N POV

i woke up and looked at my phone, "omo, its the first day and , shit shit shit, i cant get late!!"

i jumped off her bed and dashed into the bathroom.

TIME SKIP

YN POV

im in front of my office now, what kinda boss am i even going to get!! hmmph! i knocked on the door. a cold voice answered "come in please". taking a deep breath i opened the door and went in.

yn-WTF!! *in mind* j-jung-kook?!!why the hell is he here!. okay yn, calm down, u got this!! just pretend! u can do thiss , yeah definitely!

he looked at my face, the expression on his face suddenly changed, his eyes styarted getting teary.

JK POV

I was working while someone knocked at my door, i asked the person to get in while i was still looking into my files. a few mins later after i was done with the files and raised my eyes to only see- y-y y-yn? is that you yn? *in mind* i felt my eyes getting teary. i couldnt wait for a second more, i immediately got off my chair and ran and huggd her.

YN POV

i was standing there still, tryna gain a lil confidence when i felt someone coming at me, i was a bit startled , then before i knew, he was hugging me. the warmest hug ever, and finally i was in my comfort zone again, b-but , wait i gotta stop this, n-no i cant let him knoww!! i came into my realisations, even though i  wanted to hug him back soo bad, but i had no othjer choice. with a little hesitation i pushed him away harshly and yelled.

yn-WHAT DO U THINK, ARE U DOING MISTER!?

he look a bit surprised, though he smiled and said.

jk-y-yn *tears* you know how long i waited for you, i was really worried, i thought you would never come back, but see, fate is always on my side, i get you back n-now, y-yn i missed you, i missed u a lot, more than yopu could ever imagine,please dont leave my like that ever again y-yn please...

saying so he was about to hug her , when she backed off and said.

yn- HEY! ARE U IN YOUR SENSES!?

jk-wae? why are u talking like this yn? like you dont know me ! *tears and worried face*

yn- what do you mean sir? and why are you calling me that !? im not any yn!

jk- yn! i know its you, please, why do u have to do this! you know i need you! *tears*

yn- *serious angry face* hey mister! can you please doing this- you are really getting on my nerves-

yn was cut off when someone enterd the room.

yg-hey! did u people start work yet??

yn- now s-sir we-

yg-what, whats taking so long?? anything wrong, whats wrong mr.jeon?

jk was standing there out of the shock.

yoongi banged on the table *BAMMM*

yg-MR.JUNGKOOK!!

jk came to reality and answered.

jk-y-yes sir!

yg-ARE YOU EVEN HERE!? 

jk-yes s-sir im sorry!! jeongmal josonghaeyo!

yg- whats taking you so long to answer huh!

jk- mianhe *he put his head down in embarassment*