Acne spots

It's been two days since I realized I was gay.

The longest two days of my life.

Every second I've kept thinking about what happened.

It wasn't Clyde and his pedo stache that made me realize.

I was thinking of that guy from my school.

A guy that I'm not even into, why did I even think of him?

His stupid blonde hair, his stupid hazel eyes.

That shirt he can't even button.

His acne covered face.

So stupid.

I sit on my bed and sigh.

I have 20 minutes until school and I'm hating on a guy just because I thought of him when kissing my best friend.

I never want to think that sentence ever again.

I stand up and walk over to my mirror.

I'm picking apart a guys appearance like mine is any better, I look so bad.

I'm just some weird kid that loves a kids show even though he's 15.

I have no right to comment on him.

Or his weird coffee addiction.

Shit I'm doing it again.

"CRAIG! I DON'T WANT TO BE LATE!" Tricia screamed from the bottom of the stairs.

I sigh and walk downstairs.

"Seriously? Pajamas again? There's no wonder you have no girlfriend." Tricia scoffed.

"And there's no wonder you have no boyfriend after caking all that makeup on your ugly little face." I spit out whilst rolling my eyes and reaching for the car keys.

"Okay what's up your ass this morning?" Tricia said whilst giving me a death stare.

I open the front door and she walks out, still staring.

"No on- I mean nothing dude, fuck off" I mumble whilst locking the door.

"God you need some pussy, you're more cranky then usual." Tricia says whilst smirking.

I open the car door and shove her in the back, then I climb into the drivers seat.

As I've said this car is super shitty, I have zero leg room.

"Stupid fucking car, stupid fucking legs" I mumble angrily while trying to position myself comfortably.

After what felt like ages trying to get comfortable while Tricia rants about how annoying Ike Broflovski is, I finally get into a good position and start the car.

"And then Ike was all like 'Tricia how didn't you know the answer to that question?' AND ROLLED HIS EYES, LIKE OKAYY MR KNOW IT ALL, GOD I CAN'T BEL-" I tuned her out.

I couldn't care less about one Broflovski let alone two.

After hearing every single piece of Tricia's life we finally got to her school.

"Here's your stop." I turn and say to her.

"Then Karen was like- Oh, thanks man." She said happily, her face turning from annoyance to happy in seconds.

She got out of the car and threw her backpack over her shoulder.

I roll down the car window.

"Oh uhm Tricia?" I say, looking over and smiling at her.