Coffee breath

As I finish the test, the loading screen comes up.

God why does this shit have to take so long, stupid Wifi.

"Craig baby! Dinner is ready!" My mom shouted up the stairs.

Ah shit, phones aren't allowed when we eat dinner.

Ugh, mom and her stupid family bonding time.

I set my phone down, not looking to see if the test results came through.

"Okay mama!" I shout back down to her as I exit my room.

I make my way down the stairs to see everyone sat at the table, I sit down next to my dad with my sister across from me.

"So kids, how was your day at school today?" My dad asks while biting into a chicken wing.

"Good, Karen and I played together on the swings today, we both just talked about how she has this guardian angel!" Tricia responded, smiling up at everyone, except me.

"A guardian angel? Wow, you guys are so imaginative!" My mom said whilst picking the skin off her chicken.

"How about you Craig? How is Clyde? It's been a while since we've seen the boy!" My dad asked, turning to me.

My parents both love Clyde, they think he's really funny.

He isn't.

Tricia also has a tiny crush on him. I don't know how, he's weird and her crush on him is weird.

I don't think he realizes that she's constantly trying to flirt with him, it goes right over his head.

"He's alright, he's still trying to get with Bebe." I say, my sister pulled an annoyed face at the sound of Bebe's name.

Wow jealous and she's not even with Clyde.

And she never will be.

Hah!

"Actually though Bebe is having a sweet 16th, Clyde wants me to go with him to help him talk to her, all the other guys are coming too I'm pretty sure." I continue.

"Wow! How come your helping Clyde? You never used to like those kinds of things." My dad said as he turns to me with an inquisitive look.

"I don't know change of heart I guess." I respond looking down at my plate.

"This better not be so you can go and get some girl pregnant or something Craig, we don't need another kid in this house." My mom quickly responded with a stern look.

"Mama! I'm not getting a girl pregnant, I don't even really talk to girls, there is no girl." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Gayboy." My sister muttered.

I kicked her shin under the table and she yelped loudly.

"MOOOM CRAIG KICKED ME!" My sister shouted, pulling puppy eyes at our mom.

"I am too tired for all this, Craig just apologize to your sister." My mom said whilst holding the bridge of her nose with two fingers.

"Oh my God! Why do I have to apologize? She insulted me!" I say widening my eyes.

Why do I always get blamed for stuff?

There's no way they didn't hear her call me a gayboy!

"Craig. Apologize." My mom said while giving me a death stare.

I don't want to die tonight. "Sorry Trish" I mutter whilst turning away.

"Thank you." My mom said, happily turning back to her chicken.